Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Placed order for US igf few weeks ago shit is . Jus placed new one today for tb-500. Waiting for the new gh to arrive thennjunoing all over that still have enuff to hold me over till then. Friend was in dire need for tb500 cuz tore his bicep so praying it can make somewhat of a difference. Keep y’all updated . Jus placed order jus waiting to hear back but so far everything has been great from US list so far . No doubt tb till too

What....!? Extend the life of your slin pins?

You use them more than once to inject I take it? Very risky, very dangerous. EVERYONE OUT THERE, SLIN PIN, ONE USE THEN DISPOSE.
Been reusing slin pins over a decade. Usually they are just used subq. For example I reconstitute the GH and then draw with 18g. Back fill entire 1cc slin pin and inject a third of that same pin every day until it runs out. Lol I thought everyone did their GH like that.

You’d be burning through a lot of pins on a heavy peptide protocol if you only use them once.

Been reusing slin pins over a decade. Usually they are just used subq. For example I reconstitute the GH and then draw with 18g. Back fill entire 1cc slin pin and inject a third of that same pin every day until it runs out. Lol I thought everyone did their GH like that.

You’d be burning through a lot of pins on a heavy peptide protocol if you only use them once.
If you cant afford a new pin for a new inject, dont do the dug. But thats' just my opinion....

Needles are so cheap I will never understand why anyone would re-use them.

Even heroin addicts where I'm from don't reuse needles....

Wanted to post a quick update.

I had placed another order of HGH and it arrived much quicker. I used the International reship to the US again. Just like before packaging and communication was spot on.

I have been using QSC's test, deca, peg mgf, var and HGH through different phases of my cycle.

I did bloodwork around wk5 and wk11. I will get those results posted in the next day or two with dosages.

My only criticism is on the rubber stoppers, but definitely not a reason to not order again:

- The rubber stoppers used for the oils, sometimes have a cyclone indention and I have to use a Q-tip to get into the indentations to make sure it's sterile.

- The rubber stoppers that are used for the peptides I have noticed that you have to align the needle just right before pushing it through or it will get caught on the sides, and not penetrate into the vile, which prevents you from drawing the peptide, and just as importantly, dulls the insulin needle.

This is more of an inconvenience, and I get it. To provide product at this low-cost. Some of the materials cannot be high-end.

Keep up the good work!

TxHero
Just poke through the outer edge of the indent (the area you can easily wipe with alcohol. It accomplishes the same goal. Don’t need to go right through the middle on the oil stoppers, especially if you are changing our your drawing needle from the injecting needle.

Needles are so cheap I will never understand why anyone would re-use them.

Even heroin addicts where I'm from don't reuse needles....
What!? Those folks use the same needles for months with no issues. And they are IVing drugs through them.

seriously, you think most people that are using GH plus taking multiple peptides daily…some that require multiple daily injections…you think most of those people are are only using them once? That’s like a pack of pens or more a day lol

seriously, you think most people that are using GH plus taking multiple peptides daily…some that require multiple daily injections…you think most of those people are are only using them once? That’s like a pack of pens or more a day lol
If there was some way to actually run a poll, I think there's a very good chance that yes, more than 50% are, and you're talking out of your ass right now.

You can combine a lot of injections, it's not hard to get injection frequency down a bit if you want.

For me, the infection risk doesn't bother me much, but slin pins go dull so fast I hate injecting with them even after stuffing them through one vial let alone multiple.

I know this is not the best place to ask this question and I'll probably pose it in the cycle forum, but since there's a good chance whatever's recommended and once I do my research on recommendations. I'll probably be purchasing from QSC anyways so that is why I am starting here.

my AAS experience is limited to
- Test C, E, and P
- NPP and Deca
- Var and Primo
- numerius Peptides

At the end of March I'm going to start a new cycle
- Primo
- maybe a small quantity of Deca
- HGH and of course Test

and I'm considering adding something new to my cycle, but looking for something more geared towards strength. Any recommendations? also, hoping to keep the sides as limited as possible.

TxHero

If there was some way to actually run a poll, I think there's a very good chance that yes, more than 50% are, and you're talking out of your ass right now.

You can combine a lot of injections, it's not hard to get injection frequency down a bit if you want.

For me, the infection risk doesn't bother me much, but slin pins go dull so fast I hate injecting with them even after stuffing them through one vial let alone multiple.
Agree.
I use slin pins once, discard.
16-20 cents a slin pin. So call it 50 cents a day at 2x a day.
I don't even use them to draw from vials with because I prefer them sharp.

Even the HGH pens and slin pens have replaceable tips for a reason and they're cheap.

What!? Those folks use the same needles for months with no issues. And they are IVing drugs through them.

Where I'm at they don't, there's tons of resources for free needles here. It reduces illness related to IV drug use in the community like HiV and Hepatitis which is a plus for the community as a whole.

I do multiple GH injections a day plus a daily AAS injection. For every single one I use a new drawing needle, new syringe and new needle for injecting any time. Super reckless to re use needles.

I don't understand the mindset of spending 3000 dollars a year on growth hormone and steroids and not spending 500 a year on sterile injection supplies. Anyone who reuses needles to save money has their priorities waaaaay out of line.

I know this is not the best place to ask this question and I'll probably pose it in the cycle forum, but since there's a good chance whatever's recommended and once I do my research on recommendations. I'll probably be purchasing from QSC anyways so that is why I am starting here.

my AAS experience is limited to
- Test C, E, and P
- NPP and Deca
- Var and Primo
- numerius Peptides

At the end of March I'm going to start a new cycle
- Primo
- maybe a small quantity of Deca
- HGH and of course Test

and I'm considering adding something new to my cycle, but looking for something more geared towards strength. Any recommendations? also, hoping to keep the sides as limited as possible.

TxHero
Limited side effects while trying to stay in line with the types of compounds you want to run.
Stick with Var, or try stanzalol or Tbol.

If it's about cost you can try Dayvigo or Quviviq. They have good coupons running.
Currently on Quviviq and have no idea if it’s actually doing anything or if my sleep has just improved over time. Started taking it at the height of my benzo withdrawal and life has gotten better now a few months later

Would be awesome if QSC carried it so I don’t have to deal with bullshit insurance always trying to charge me $150 per bottle

I was told that Canada line domestic reship delivery is guaranteed. The 20% insurance is only necessary for ChinaPost.
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can clear that up, think u need it for either or perhaps changed recently. Think they should make it super clear esp as says free reship in their first post. Prob would save alot of angry people coming on here, but also may loose some orders knowing no reship.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can clear that up, think u need it for either or perhaps changed recently. Think they should make it super clear esp as says free reship in their first post. Prob would save alot of angry people coming on here, but also may loose some orders knowing no reship.
QSC has been clear on this issue. For Canada, China post requires 20% insurance (optional) if you want seized parcels shipped again. The domestic reship service never requires 20% insurance because delivery is guaranteed. QSC provided delivery time estimates for both shipping options and never provided guaranteed times.

Currently on Quviviq and have no idea if it’s actually doing anything or if my sleep has just improved over time. Started taking it at the height of my benzo withdrawal and life has gotten better now a few months later

Would be awesome if QSC carried it so I don’t have to deal with bullshit insurance always trying to charge me $150 per bottle
I take Dayvigo (lemborexant) and use a coupon to get it for 30$ - have for over a year. I've read Quviviq is weaker, so maybe take a look. I know Quviviq has a coupon too or at least did last time I checked. I was going to switch because of the shorter half life but haven't yet.

hmm, well not what they told me...lol. think someone also mentioned this as they needed to reorder to get a reship of partial amount. ie no 100% guarantee.. anyway will just have to wait for them to clear that up(maybe u know 100%, but I dont ;) )

Sponsors

Latest posts