Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

and I'm considering adding something new to my cycle, but looking for something more geared towards strength. Any recommendations? also, hoping to keep the sides as limited as possible.

TxHero
Without knowing anything else, the obvious answer is short runs of Anadrol, no doubt.

Var was massive for strength gains, just so friggin harsh on my liver. How's tbol compare?
Tbol is also liver toxic. I'd say it's got an edge on Var with strength but I mean, it's hard to say because you never really know if your stuff is dosed right or it's what it's supposed to be. TBol was never developed pharmaceutically. So there's no script version to compare strength to, like Var. But I mean what I've had that I thought was tbol, I've ran the highest at 75mg which had the best effects, but definitely had the accompanying side effects around week 6. I used to always run it at 40-50mg before that and it was recommended to me to try it out at 75. I'm not a "more is better" person, but am willing to experiment, certain side effects are easy to catch early if you know what you're looking for.

whats the shortest youve ran adrol with dose & what kind of results?
I've had clients run it as short and low as 25mg pre-workout only, 1-2x a week only, for 2 weeks. It's not necessarily a default protocol, and there's a lot of other shit going on, but for someone grinding through the last couple of weeks before a deload, it works.

You could. Could also lose it on semaglutide.

I still have access to pharma tirazepide right now but I feel that now I won't need more than a 2-3 month run to cut if I need to in the future
Tirazepide + fasting + 4 iu GH (2 am 2 in pm) = fast and easy shredding

Anyone tried the
myostatin blockers
gdf-8
ace031
What dosage and results how long for ?
.......wait, isn't GDF-8 synthetic myostatin?
And (I'm not completely sure) isn't the dose so large with ACE031 that you'd need way more than 1 kit for even a day?
I might be confusing my peptides.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can clear that up, think u need it for either or perhaps changed recently. Think they should make it super clear esp as says free reship in their first post. Prob would save alot of angry people coming on here, but also may loose some orders knowing no reship.
Who do you think gave me this info? Lol

Just search the thread for 20% you'll get the answer, the search function works and serves a good purpose.

.......wait, isn't GDF-8 synthetic myostatin?
And (I'm not completely sure) isn't the dose so large with ACE031 that you'd need way more than 1 kit for even a day?
I might be confusing my peptides.
Yeah and yeah you said it perfectly this is the issue you’d need more than one kit way to expensive really

Sponsors

Latest posts