Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Where I'm at they don't, there's tons of resources for free needles here. It reduces illness related to IV drug use in the community like HiV and Hepatitis which is a plus for the community as a whole.

I do multiple GH injections a day plus a daily AAS injection. For every single one I use a new drawing needle, new syringe and new needle for injecting any time. Super reckless to re use needles.

I don't understand the mindset of spending 3000 dollars a year on growth hormone and steroids and not spending 500 a year on sterile injection supplies. Anyone who reuses needles to save money has their priorities waaaaay out of line.
I’m honestly surprised. It seems like a pain in ass and wasteful. I assumed most people reuse them. Youre right about it making sense to just discard and use a new one based on cost. But, the odds of anything happening from reusing a subq slin pin multiple times is incredibly low. Especially if you practice proper hygiene regarding injections.

And the reason the junkies near you are getting new needles now is to minimize disease transmission from sharing needles between high risk drug users.

I’m honestly surprised. It seems like a pain in ass and wasteful. I assumed most people reuse them. Youre right about it making sense to just discard and use a new one based on cost. But, the odds of anything happening from reusing a subq slin pin multiple times is incredibly low. Especially if you practice proper hygiene regarding injections.

And the reason the junkies near you are getting new needles now is to minimize disease transmission from sharing needles between high risk drug users.
Even my little town of 100k, junkies can get a kit from the needle exchange which contain insulin needles, tie offs, alcohol pads, fent test pads all at no cost.

My e2 has dropped to where I like it, mainly using it for e2 control & the slow, quality muscle growth.
Muscles growth is obvious but I did igf1-lr3 a few months
nice bro, well im looking to order some igf1-lr3 to from him with some hgh to.. u used the igf from him to? or another meso source.

Absolutely, QSC's hgh & his igf1-lr3.
Gonna give his peg-mgf & igf1-des a go too.
How are you planning on running the igf1-lr3?

Absolutely, QSC's hgh & his igf1-lr3.
Gonna give his peg-mgf & igf1-des a go too.
How are you planning on running the igf1-lr3?
was going to ask u as i never used igf before only used hgh so can u advice me a good protocol, i will be doing 2iu gh first thing in the morning and postworkout 2iu so how can i combine the igf1-lr3 and do i need fast carb shakes with it?

My e2 has dropped to where I like it, mainly using it for e2 control & the slow, quality muscle growth.
Muscles growth is obvious but I did igf1-lr3 a few months ago.
whats your e2 at 1:1?
i always had to run test slightly higher than primo to not drop e2 too low.
I dont understand how some people can run 2:1 or even 3:1 Primo:Test without having brutally low e2

RIP to anyone who ordered raws that are sittin' in a nice warm warehouse waiting to be moved out. That Test E will be *chef's kiss* spicy upon arrival
I wasn’t aware customs had heated shipping containers? In Canada it’s winter if you didn’t know. Also if heat caused test E pip then simply brewing it would cause pip.

I wasn’t aware customs had heated shipping containers? In Canada it’s winter if you didn’t know. Also if heat caused test E pip then simply brewing it would cause pip.
Putting aside the fact that my comment is very much tongue in cheek, I have to ask whether or not at some point you underwent experimental brain surgery in which tissue regions responsible for rational thinking were replaced with old doorknobs?

I most likely will once I get my wife pregnant….. as long as my labs don’t show concern
You can run it year around with no concern if you dont go too high with doses. I had 150mg test + 50mg primo for 3 months and my blood work came back great!

Your right, the odds are low, but I'm paranoid lol. Yeah I'm aware of why they get free needles, I do alot of work with people in my community who struggle with mental health, addiction, not having access to Healthcare etc.

Honestly I grew up with a huge fear of needles and stuff because of all the drug use but now used needles just scare me lol.