Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have 2 sitting at a partner facility as well for 2 and 3 days respectively. That seems to be the slow part lately.
Im in the same boat brother. Unsure if that means it cleared customs yet or not. Assuming domestic reship judging upon what shipping cost

From my calculations if i also consider brewing utensils such as oil ba etc QSC injectables are almost as cheap as homebrewing ( only 20% more expensive )

Anybody tried their injectables?

Will a package with 75 vials in it be more risky to order internationally than just 150G of raws due to size and weight?

From my calculations if i also consider brewing utensils such as oil ba etc QSC injectables are almost as cheap as homebrewing ( only 20% more expensive )

Anybody tried their injectables?

Will a package with 75 vials in it be more risky to order internationally than just 150G of raws due to size and weight?
If you want zero risk, stay natty.

There is a risk in using and buying steroids. It’s up to you if you decide the juice is worth the squeeze

If you want zero risk, stay natty.

There is a risk in using and buying steroids. It’s up to you if you decide the juice is worth the squeeze
Translation.... do it or you are gay. The injectables are good. Raws are easier to pass through customs and disguise slightly. Why so much? If you want to start selling gear get good at brewing.

Translation.... do it or you are gay. The injectables are good. Raws are easier to pass through customs and disguise slightly. Why so much? If you want to start selling gear get good at brewing.
Idk what the hell you are talking about. I ordered 10 different variations of creatine

Peptides price list will change from the next month, with the restock, many prices will be raised due to the increasing cost, so if you wanna take advantage from actual prices, you still have about 3 weeks