Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The primo raws won't be easy to restock in future, the owner of one of the most famous factories who produce primo raws was arrested as he was involved in some tabs manufacturing.

So primo raws will take some time, same as primo oils, it's pointless to ask about a restock, because we have no ETA and no visibility
Can you bail him out?

What about deca?

interesting, I was told directly u need an extra 20% for anything coming from china and re route method included. lol.maybe trying to skim a few bucks.

so basically unless a very small order reroute method is the best as garuanteed? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Maybe confusion in the term "reship" with respect to "re-shipping" a parcel that has been seized by customs vs. "domestic reship" which is shipped to the warehouse then forwarded domestically to you.

interesting, I was told directly u need an extra 20% for anything coming from china and re route method included. lol.maybe trying to skim a few bucks.

so basically unless a very small order reroute method is the best as garuanteed? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
The Canada special line is completely different from the slow line we were using (grouping big parcels, shipping to CA warehouse, transiting by 2 different countries).

Canada specia line is a direct line China Canada, same principle like EU and australia special lines, it has a customs risk like China Post or more, it's 4 weeks average, tracking is provided same week after payment, and it's considered a reroute line since the freight forwarding company bears the customs risk on the buyer, but the risk still exist regarding frequency of inspections.
It's a line were using long time ago in meso, but because of high inspection I made it with no reship policy, but now it requires 20% extra to be eligible for reship since I won't be accepting orders via the secure line anymore because of long eta and complaining customers.

The Canada special line is completely different from the slow line we were using (grouping big parcels, shipping to CA warehouse, transiting by 2 different countries).

Canada specia line is a direct line China Canada, same principle like EU and australia special lines, it has a customs risk like China Post or more, it's 4 weeks average, tracking is provided same week after payment, and it's considered a reroute line since the freight forwarding company bears the customs risk on the buyer, but the risk still exist regarding frequency of inspections.
It's a line were using long time ago in meso, but because of high inspection I made it with no reship policy, but now it requires 20% extra to be eligible for reship since I won't be accepting orders via the secure line anymore because of long eta and complaining customers.
Everything was clear to me before, but now I'm confused. The domestic reship option has been removed from the price list. This leaves us with China Post for $10 (under 500g) or Special Line for $60 (under 500g). Are you saying that both options require 20% insurance for reship of seizures? If so, what's the advantage of paying $60 vs. $10?

Everything was clear to me before, but now I'm confused. The domestic reship option has been removed from the price list. This leaves us with China Post for $10 (under 500g) or Special Line for $60 (under 500g). Are you saying that both options require 20% insurance for reship of seizures? If so, what's the advantage of paying $60 vs. $10?
No advantage, except that now China Post parcels are limited to 500g per parcel.
Canada special line have no weight limitation.

China Post cannot send tabs
Canada special line can deliver tabs.

China Post if the parcel is seized, the customer receives the letter in his name.
Canada special line the shipping company warehouse receives the letter in their name, so no customs risk on the buyer.

Canada special line is more inspected than China Post and have a higher seizure rate.

For both tracking is provided same week after payment.

Both requires 20% reship insurance.

Bot have an ETA of 4 weeks average with no garantee of time of delivery.

Really sucks to be Canadian. Hoping that a better secure line can be found to avoid the 20%. I already pay WAY too much tax in Canada, lol.

lol agreed! lets get a bullet point and if a guarantee of a reship of the product is seized is included for each of the 3 options. no need to talk of domestic hgh in Canada.
-regular ship (no guarantee)
-regular ship +20% insurance (which includes "guarantee" 1 reship and/or refund when product is lost?)
-special line: do u need to pay extra insurance ie 20% for item to be reshipped if lost? price?

also outline prices of each to its out in the the open and VERY clear as obv folks who thought they understood do not.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

lol agreed! lets get a bullet point and if a guarantee of a reship of the product is seized is included for each of the 3 options. no need to talk of domestic hgh in Canada.
-regular ship (no guarantee)
-regular ship +20% insurance (which includes "guarantee" 1 reship and/or refund when product is lost?)
-special line: do u need to pay extra insurance ie 20% for item to be reshipped if lost? price?

also outline prices of each to its out in the the open and VERY clear as obv folks who thought they understood do not.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

- Express delivery : no reship policy
500g $65
1kg $98

- China Post
$10 every 500g

If customer pays 20% of total cost of order as extra (the reship insurance) he is eligible for reship
If he don't no reship policy

- Canada special line
500g $60
1kg $70
2kg $98
then $20 per extra 500g

If customer pays 20% of total cost of order as extra (the reship insurance) he is eligible for reship
If he don't no reship policy

Reship policy, but no refund policy.
Reship policy if parcel is lost or seized.
Only one reship.
2 months awaiting from last tracking update.
Seizure letters not accepted.

Canada sucks..