Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

China Post works great though. I've used it for every single one of my orders and it always clears customs within 1 day. I don't order huge amounts though so that's probably why. I dont spend more than $1000 at a time. I don't see the point in using the special line for myself atleast.
What's your average ETA on your China Post orders?

- Express delivery : no reship policy
500g $65
1kg $98

- China Post
$10 every 500g

If customer pays 20% of total cost of order as extra (the reship insurance) he is eligible for reship
If he don't no reship policy

- Canada special line
500g $60
1kg $70
2kg $98
then $20 per extra 500g

If customer pays 20% of total cost of order as extra (the reship insurance) he is eligible for reship
If he don't no reship policy

Reship policy, but no refund policy.
Reship policy if parcel is lost or seized.
Only one reship.
2 months awaiting from last tracking update.
Seizure letters not accepted.

Canada sucks..

When we ordered in November we paid $50 cause it was guaranteed n9 to risk to buyer.
Previously I used CP with no issues but you told me this was zero risk to buyer.

This reads different to me now.

Are you now saying it was not guaranteed and buyer took all risk?

Cause I'm at 90 days on the 27th for what was sold as no risk and guaranteed.

When we ordered in November we paid $50 cause it was guaranteed n9 to risk to buyer.
Previously I used CP with no issues but you told me this was zero risk to buyer.

This reads different to me now.

Are you now saying it was not guaranteed and buyer took all risk?

Cause I'm at 90 days on the 27th for what was sold as no risk and guaranteed.
Please read well what I wrote before making any conclusions

An

And it beginssssssss

“We lost too much money over seizures so now here you go everyone.”
The increase of prices is not related to seizures in any form, I have already explained that peptides are shorted, and we are out of stock for many, cost of production increased, engineers salaries are higher because the risk taken, that's why we will need to adjust the prices.
You know my friend, Canada is not the center of the world, your population is something like < 0.5% so regarding the steroid market, canadian orders represent ~ 5-10% of orders, seizure rate is something like 10-20%, so the loss do not exceed 0.04% of company monthly income, which is nothing, especially that it's compensated by the 20% extra paid by other buyers.