Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Here are two labs of a smaller cycle that I did last part of 2022.
⦁ November 22nd
⦁ January 31st

Results are attached and I also did an excel screen shot of key values so you can see the difference from 6 weeks to 12-week tests.

I started my prep cycle back in September and main cycle in October.

Month of September
⦁ 1mg PEG MGF injection bi-chest muscle twice a week for 1 month
Month of October (Started October 17th)
⦁ IGF-LR3 75mcg (ED)
⦁ HGH 1iu (daily)
⦁ Deca 200mg aweek (MWT)
⦁ Test E 200mg s week (MWT)
⦁ Var 25mg (daily)
Month of November
⦁ Deca 200mg aweek (MWF)
⦁ Test E 200mg s week (MWF)
⦁ Var 25mg (daily)
⦁ HGH 2iu (daily)
Month of December thru January
⦁ Deca 200mg a week (MWF)
⦁ Test E 200mg s week (MWF)
⦁ HGH 3iu (daily)
Last 2 weeks of January I decreased Deca to 100 mg

IGF Lab Values

My Nov 22nd test when running IGF and HGH results came back exactly as expected. My base igf score runs low 90s and in the past when using pharma or UGL ipamorelin, igf or combination of the two always maxes out at 187. Running igf and HGH 1iu hit the exact same value. This was my first time using HGH, so I started low.
About the middle of November, I bumped my HGH to 3iu daily and stopped using IGF. I was pleasantly surprised. For the first time my IGF lab markers went above 187 and reached 317 in January.
Test, Deca Results
My November Lab work was pretty much what I was expecting from previous cycles and my TRT protocol.
My January lab work seemed a little low, but it could have been because of my injection protocol. Normally I inject MWF or every other day but was traveling and was running short on syringes, so I went to a 2x a week injection. So, was wondering if my January lab worked might have lined up in between my injection dates from the past and might have gotten lab on the downturn.

Attachments

• LAB Comp.JPG
    LAB Comp.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Private_MD_Labs_Jan2023 (1).pdf
    34 KB · Views: 30
  • Private_MD_Labs_Nov2022 (1) (1).pdf
    34 KB · Views: 14
Ordered US domestic Reship on Jan 11 and received the package this morning. Everything looks good and checks out. Will post pictures tonight.
Just waiting to hear back about what's what.
Oxymethelone raws weighed slightly more than 10g

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214_165837_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_165837_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 183
Got my package today. Pretty quick USA reship, extremely quick!
Need to know which kit is which? Sent you an email.
Also package was missing the Losartan 10g.
I

Hey guys so here is a little something of my experience with QSC. I made my first order middle of January. I believe the 15 or 16th. I was reading this thread and people made it sound difficult.I had issues with alibaba at first but ended up figuring it out. Tracy was straight to the point and all business, which is good I don’t expect to have full conversations with him. He replied to all my emails but it usually took a day sometimes the within a few hours. I expect it to be time zone reasons. I ordered NPP and sustanon, yeah yeah i know test c is better but i gravitate towards sustanon just cause I’ve never had an issue and I’ve been using it for a long time. I just received my order a few days ago. I wont say exactly when cause im paranoid and dont want the cops reading these to pick out my order and raid my ass everything came as expected no damage but both npp and sustanon has a yellow tint. Usually its clear unless oil is different. Im in contact with QSC to figure out why. But no complaints on my delivery. I’ve also made another order which is moving real fast. My first order moved slow and I’m guessing holidays and what not. Either way it’s coming from China so i expect longer delivery timeframes. But my second order is moving real fast so to the people complaining about timeframes to remember it’s coming from China and some moves faster than others. Overall I’ve had a good experience and once my second order delivers ill have over a years worth of cycles and cruises. I can’t complain I’ll definitely order again as long as the product is legit once in my system. Won’t know for sure till a later date on that aspect.
My Test C and NPP that came today are a little yellowish too. Is that bad?

Ordered Jan 22nd, arrived today. Actually shocked by the speed especially because i ordered on the chinese new year so it wasnt able to ship until the following week, look good and cant wait to try. Trying to hold off until my scheduled cruise is over

When I see these TA reports it makes me roll my eyes even harder at the seven weeks it took my buddy to get his order.
I know I got super lucky with this round. I’ve always had at least 3 - 5 week waits when ordering international. I waited 60 days once way back in the day when I knew nothing about the black market online. NAPS Gear, What a joke. I actually just assumed it was never coming lmao.

Why are there so many
Hey guys so here is a little something of my experience with QSC. I made my first order middle of January. I believe the 15 or 16th. I was reading this thread and people made it sound difficult.I had issues with alibaba at first but ended up figuring it out. Tracy was straight to the point and all business, which is good I don’t expect to have full conversations with him. He replied to all my emails but it usually took a day sometimes the within a few hours. I expect it to be time zone reasons. I ordered NPP and sustanon, yeah yeah i know test c is better but i gravitate towards sustanon just cause I’ve never had an issue and I’ve been using it for a long time. I just received my order a few days ago. I wont say exactly when cause im paranoid and dont want the cops reading these to pick out my order and raid my ass everything came as expected no damage but both npp and sustanon has a yellow tint. Usually it’s clear unless oil is different. Im in contact with QSC to figure out why. But no complaints on my delivery. I’ve also made another order which is moving real fast. My first order moved slow and I’m guessing holidays and what not. Either way it’s coming from China so i expect longer delivery timeframes. But my second order is moving real fast so to the people complaining about timeframes to remember it’s coming from China and some moves faster than others. Overall I’ve had a good experience and once my second order delivers ill have over a years worth of cycles and cruises. I can’t complain I’ll definitely order again as long as the product is legit once in my system. Won’t know for sure till a later date on that aspect.
any time I’ve gotten sust from anyone it’s always a light tint of yellow. But very faint

Got my package today. Pretty quick USA reship, extremely quick!
Need to know which kit is which? Sent you an email.
Also package was missing the Losartan 10g.
I
Re-ship as in your package was seized right? I’m only asking ‘cause I’ve been reading a lot of people talking about reships and I’m wondering why so many packages are having to be re-shipped. pretty crazy

Re-ship as in your package was seized right? I’m only asking ‘cause I’ve been reading a lot of people talking about reships and I’m wondering why so many packages are having to be re-shipped. pretty crazy
No just used domestic reship to avoid customs.

Placed an order December 24 for US reship. No change in status since Jan 2. I placed a different order Jan 27 and that package already arrived today but still nothing on my December order. Any one have any delayed ordered from December early Jan?

Placed an order December 24 for US reship. No change in status since Jan 2. I placed a different order Jan 27 and that package already arrived today but still nothing on my December order. Any one have any delayed ordered from December early Jan?
Might be held up in customs. Just because we don't have to deal with customs doesn't mean it doesn't still get processed or held up.

Has anyone else received test u lately? I saw one guy had all 10 vials crashed and kept crashing after reheating.
They dosed it wicked high and test u needs a lot of solvent, maybe even EO at that dose. Just gotta heat it ever time before pinning.

That's why I opted to wait for now. Hoping they resolve it because I would love to get a kit at that dose