Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Re-ship as in your package was seized right? I’m only asking ‘cause I’ve been reading a lot of people talking about reships and I’m wondering why so many packages are having to be re-shipped. pretty crazy
You’re confusing a seized order with the reship service QSC offers. Most of the people saying “I received my usa reship order quickly” are saying they used the reship service. Which is where QSC sends your order and several others orders in a shipment to there employee in the USA for example, and they repack it and reship the order to you. It’s guaranteed domestic reship. You don’t have to worry about customs. I’ve rarely seen people mention seizures but it does happen time to time for sure.

You’re confusing a seized order with the reship service QSC offers. Most of the people saying “I received my usa reship order quickly” are saying they used the reship service. Which is where QSC sends your order and several others orders in a shipment to there employee in the USA for example, and they repack it and reship the order to you. It’s guaranteed domestic reship. You don’t have to worry about customs. I’ve rarely seen people mention seizures but it does happen time to time for sure.
So with as many orders that I’ve made with them, I’ve never been clear on seizers. I knew what the reship method was and use it every time but, what happens with a seizer? Is everyone on that parcel just sol?

Re-ship as in your package was seized right? I’m only asking ‘cause I’ve been reading a lot of people talking about reships and I’m wondering why so many packages are having to be re-shipped. pretty crazy
Re-ship is slang for a retarded ship. It is a large sea vessel with a lot of mentally handicapped individuals on it. I've been on one, it was awesome.

Ohh that’s pretty damn cool! Thanks you for clarifying.

9th Dom Reship is coming in. 2 weeks from order. I'm no longer going to be ordering semaglutide for friends. Getting old. I'll just order tirazepide for me, my wife, and the two people I sell gear to.

9th Dom Reship is coming in. 2 weeks from order. I'm no longer going to be ordering semaglutide for friends. Getting old. I'll just order tirazepide for me, my wife, and the two people I sell gear to.
I've tried to tell folks, but I guess people are either scared of needles or just want to bitch about being overweight.

I've tried to tell folks, but I guess people are either scared of needles or just want to bitch about being overweight.

People would come to me but I wouldn't upcharge much. 35 a vial. If they want me to sell it to them now. I will charge 50 a vial. I don't have time to hold onto these vials I may or may not resell. I am honestly sick and tired of supplying this to friends who just expect this to make them lose weight and they put 0 effort in.

People would come to me but I wouldn't upcharge much. 35 a vial. If they want me to sell it to them now. I will charge 50 a vial. I don't have time to hold onto these vials I may or may not resell. I am honestly sick and tired of supplying this to friends who just expect this to make them lost weight and they put 0 effort in.
sound like too much work :)