Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

TA was only 16 days. I’m very impressed. That’s a record for me for international shipping. Holy fuck!!! I’ve ordered from a domestic source on here that took 10 days longer than this.

TA was only 16 days. I’m very impressed. That’s a record for me for international shipping. Holy fuck!!! I’ve ordered from a domestic source on here that took 10 days longer than this.
Common man, that's the postal service doing efficient work not the source. Go thank china post, usps and US border control.

All the vendor did was mail the product.

Common man, that's the postal service doing efficient work not the source. Go thank china post, usps and US border control.

In some cases like the domestic source I had used took forever to send the product. QSC is true to their word. They didn’t twirly their thumbs. I had tracking a few hours later after sending payment. And my order was in Jamaica NY within 10 days. Yes the usps has a lot to do with it but the vendor could choose to drag their feet which happens a lot with some sources. So yes I’m still impressed.

Hey guys so here is a little something of my experience with QSC. I made my first order middle of January. I believe the 15 or 16th. I was reading this thread and people made it sound difficult.I had issues with alibaba at first but ended up figuring it out. Tracy was straight to the point and all business, which is good I don’t expect to have full conversations with him. He replied to all my emails but it usually took a day sometimes the within a few hours. I expect it to be time zone reasons. I ordered NPP and sustanon, yeah yeah i know test c is better but i gravitate towards sustanon just cause I’ve never had an issue and I’ve been using it for a long time. I just received my order a few days ago. I wont say exactly when cause im paranoid and dont want the cops reading these to pick out my order and raid my ass everything came as expected no damage but both npp and sustanon has a yellow tint. Usually its clear unless oil is different. Im in contact with QSC to figure out why. But no complaints on my delivery. I’ve also made another order which is moving real fast. My first order moved slow and I’m guessing holidays and what not. Either way it’s coming from China so i expect longer delivery timeframes. But my second order is moving real fast so to the people complaining about timeframes to remember it’s coming from China and some moves faster than others. Overall I’ve had a good experience and once my second order delivers ill have over a years worth of cycles and cruises. I can’t complain I’ll definitely order again as long as the product is legit once in my system. Won’t know for sure till a later date on that aspect.

Deca and npp is my favorite so would suck to have that weird effect if on fin.
Some say androgens also cause hair loss regardless of dht levels.
So deca/npp by not being reduced to dhn becomes more androgenic so i could see some angle there for hair loss if run with very low test .
But at normal dosages i think the fina does more good than bad for hair.
This are my experiences and people i have talked to, i dont have the exact science to it.

When I see these TA reports it makes me roll my eyes even harder at the seven weeks it took my buddy to get his order.

Some say androgens also cause hair loss regardless of dht levels.
So deca/npp by not being reduced to dhn becomes more androgenic so i could see some angle there for hair loss if run with very low test .
But at normal dosages i think the fina does more good than bad for hair.
This are my experiences and people i have talked to, i dont have the exact science to it.
So your saying with fin? Deca becomes more androgenic? Sorry trying to understand all this info.

I mean, I think it's cool to get a current trend in shipping times, but yeah I get what you're saying.

But we still have some hope, we gonna see how things goes in future, we might start again producing tabs in 1 or 2 months.
We will learn from previous mistakes and come back stronger than ever.
no please, don't risk closing your business for useless tablets.

the powders are more than enough.

You talk every day about a guy in prison or a Chinese company closed because of the tablets.

and you want to take the risk for a useless thing?

oils, peptides and powder are more than enough and remain safe.

THANKS

So your saying with fin? Deca becomes more androgenic? Sorry trying to understand all this info.
Well from what i heard of dhn does not seem to be potent much less potent than dht.
So the deca does not become more androgenic rather less of it converts to dhn that to my understanding is less androgenic.

So if mast and primo did so while not in fin, it onviously still will while on fin? Tren?

So basically there is no

DHB
Test
EQ
Anadrol
Dbol

Thats really it?

Unless fin works well on dht so much that tren can now be used?

Fin and Dutas can only combat what ever compound has the capacity to convert into DHT in the body. If something is already a DHT derived hormone it is already in that state. No conversion is needed there for fin and Dutas can’t protect you from it since their job is to stop conversion to dht.

Just like we use AIs to stop the conversion to estrogen. But if you take something that’s already estrogen it won’t do shit.

To combat a DHT derived hormone you would have to use RU58841. Also, sounds like a handful of guys got lucky if they are mixing those DHT inhibitors with DECA and NPP.