Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

- Express delivery : no reship policy
500g $65
1kg $98

- China Post
$10 every 500g

If customer pays 20% of total cost of order as extra (the reship insurance) he is eligible for reship
If he don't no reship policy

- Canada special line
500g $60
1kg $70
2kg $98
then $20 per extra 500g

If customer pays 20% of total cost of order as extra (the reship insurance) he is eligible for reship

Reship policy, but no refund policy.
Reship policy if parcel is lost or seized.
Only one reship.
2 months awaiting from last tracking update.
Seizure letters not accepted.

Canada sucks..
This needs to be stickied!

And yeah fuck CBSA, I hope they get gyno from all the free gear their snagging.

500g $65
1kg $98

- China Post
$10 every 500g

- Canada special line
500g $60
1kg $70
2kg $98
then $20 per extra 500g

Only one reship.

Canada sucks..
Is 20% not to much if you barley get seizures?

sort of implies more than 1in 5 get seized forsure. they catch on pretty quick and will flag reshipper imagine prob get picked off more, BUT yes nothing in your addy.

but yet def seems alot of Canadians are happy long term customers ;)

sort of implies more than 1in 5 get seized forsure. they catch on pretty quick and will flag reshipper imagine prob get picked off more, BUT yes nothing in your addy.

but yet def seems alot of Canadians are happy long term customers ;)
At the end all international sources are using the same lines to deliver Canada, either express, postal service or special lines.
So pass rates often are comparable, switching from a source to another won't change anything regarding canadian customs inspections, so it's the price and reship policy that makes the difference.

Customers have the choice either to order domestic, getting vials for $60-$100 per bottle, HGH kits at $200-$300/kit, often untested since Canadian UGL have minimal testing (there are some exceptions)
From sources that we supply using the same lines (they have often more patience than small customers since they know how their customs and lines works)

Or keep ordering much cheaper from us, as we have a respectable pass rate, cheap prices, good quality, a lot of testing, compared to all Chinese sources that you know.
As far as I know for Canadian, we are your best option.

I won't be accepting orders via the secure line anymore because of long eta and complaining customers.

Sounds like you still use this line to stock domestic warehouse and for bigger clients / UGL.

If I'm going to have a 3-4kg order and haven't been pestering you because I understand how these things work, would you be willing to make an exception on accepting my order on this secure line?

Saving 20% is worth bring patient and ordering well in advance of when I'll need it.

At the end all international sources are using the same lines to deliver Canada, either express, postal service or special lines.
So pass rates often are comparable, switching from a source to another won't change anything regarding canadian customs inspections, so it's the price and reship policy that makes the difference.

Customers have the choice either to order domestic, getting vials for $60-$100 per bottle, HGH kits at $200-$300/kit, often untested since Canadian UGL have minimal testing (there are some exceptions)
From sources that we supply using the same lines (they have often more patience than small customers since they know how their customs and lines works)

Or keep ordering much cheaper from us, as we have a respectable pass rate, cheap prices, good quality, a lot of testing, compared to all Chinese sources that you know.
As far as I know for Canadian, we are your best option.
I think you’re behind on the times, domestic vials from quality labs range between 30-50$ Canadian dollars. Domestic tested hgh is $150 per kit. “The provider” offers domestic reshiped hgh for $90-$100 per kit and it actually comes within 3 weeks. Your pass rate right now isn’t respectable, that’s what this whole discussion is about lol you have many many people waiting for packs since Oct/Nov many are obviously seized. Don’t get too cocky my friend

The primo raws won't be easy to restock in future, the owner of one of the most famous factories who produce primo raws was arrested as he was involved in some tabs manufacturing.

So primo raws will take some time, same as primo oils, it's pointless to ask about a restock, because we have no ETA and no visibility
I'm afraid to ask... but will this mean that primo pricing is going to increase as well?

Your primo is so astronomically cheap compared to the rest of the competition out there. I would really hate to see that change

I didn't have time to take pictures as my parcel arrived right before I left for work (I only had time to quickly cut the parcel open with scissors and look inside), but I will post pictures later tonight. Either way, my parcel was delivered with zero issues. Zero broken vials either, and QSC replaced the vial that broke in my last order. Amazing experience as always. Been ordering from QSC for a bit over a year and never looking back. Domestic UGL gear was such an utter waste of money and it limited my cycles since I don't have thousands to spend on gear.

Side-note: Dont cut your parcel open with scissors if you order raws, because I almost cut a hole through one of my bags of raws. One time I cut a hole through some anavar raws I bought and lost almost 50% of the powder, and my money, like a dumbass........ Just peel the package open with the indent they provide on the packaging. The packaging is amazing, and so is the product.

Last edited:
I think you’re behind on the times, domestic vials from quality labs range between 30-50$ Canadian dollars. Domestic tested hgh is $150 per kit. “The provider” offers domestic reshiped hgh for $90-$100 per kit and it actually comes within 3 weeks. Your pass rate right now isn’t respectable, that’s what this whole discussion is about lol you have many many people waiting for packs since Oct/Nov many are obviously seized. Don’t get too cocky my friend
So you think by this comment you made a point ? Lol

You're still talking about $30-$50 vs $6-$15

$150/kit vs $80-$68/kit domestic HGH

And domestic reshipped $90-$100 vs $55-$45 (what you call domestic reshipped is just the Canada special line)

You understand why you keep ordering from us and not from the provider ? Lol
Many of you guys like to believe the idea that you have other options, but at the end you come to buy from us. If you order from TP will your resell price be the same as if you buy from me?

You talk about pass rate not respectable, you made several orders, has anyone got seized ever?

Last edited:
500g $65
1kg $98

- China Post
$10 every 500g

- Canada special line
500g $60
1kg $70
2kg $98
then $20 per extra 500g

Only one reship.

Canada sucks..
China Post works great though. I've used it for every single one of my orders and it always clears customs within 1 day. I don't order huge amounts though so that's probably why. I dont spend more than $1000 at a time. I don't see the point in using the special line for myself atleast.