Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

People would come to me but I wouldn't upcharge much. 35 a vial. If they want me to sell it to them now. I will charge 50 a vial. I don't have time to hold onto these vials I may or may not resell. I am honestly sick and tired of supplying this to friends who just expect this to make them lose weight and they put 0 effort in.
Most people nowadays, Women especially…Lack any sort of discipline at all. Simply putting the fork down for 4hrs is too much for them, They couldn’t fathom waking up every day ant 4am and spending 2-3hrs in the gym before they go to work.

Hi guys,

Due to high volume of orders accumulated, we will stop temporary accepting international orders until next week.

All orders paid will be processed and shipped.

New orders for email that I didn't reply to yet and future ones can be accepted next week.

Domestic orders still can be processed.

You still can order all goods available in our domestic warehouses in USA, Canada, EU and Australia.

Thank you for understanding.

qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
for domestic lists by email

Last edited:
Most people nowadays, Women especially…Lack any sort of discipline at all. Simply putting the fork down for 4hrs is too much for them, They couldn’t fathom waking up every day ant 4am and spending 2-3hrs in the gym before they go to work.
2-3 hours

Now I feel like I’m not doing enough. 1-1.5 hours is adequate for me lol

Can you say what domestic oils will be restocked in USA? Not when, But what oils.

Hi guys,

Due to high volume of orders accumulated, we will stop temporary accepting international orders until next week.

All orders paid will be processed and shipped.

New orders for email that I didn't reply to yet and future ones can be accepted next week.

Domestic orders still can be processed.

You still can order all goods available in our domestic warehouses in USA, Canada, EU and Australia.

Thank you for understanding.

qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
for domestic lists by email
Yikes. Haven’t read good news on here in a while now…

It is. Tired of being nice to people and I'm not doing them any favors if they aren't going to put the work in
I've lost 40lbs since October 30th 2022, but since then I've used the Home Gym (starting Jan 1, 2023) we bought the kids last year, and have been on a routine 3 days a week. I feel the best I've ever felt in 20+ years, but it's work and commitment. I think people lack that these days. Everyone wants the easy button. It's probably why we see more people under 20 taking gear.

I've lost 40lbs since October 30th 2022, but since then I've used the Home Gym (starting Jan 1, 2023) we bought the kids last year, and have been on a routine 3 days a week. I feel the best I've ever felt in 20+ years, but it's work and commitment. I think people lack that these days. Everyone wants the easy button. It's probably why we see more people under 20 taking gear.

That's great. Definitely can relate

I have felt the best way I have felt in a long time as well... Cardio has been a bigger factor than weight training.

I knew how to get them when I was younger but I was told 25 was the magic number.. idk what's up with kids now

Last edited:
It's definitely the forums and how sources are out in the open now. 20 years ago, the only way to get gear is earning the trust of the biggest guy in the gym. A decade earlier, it's either from a vet or if you know someone from a country with no laws against AAS.

Nowadays, you just Google it and within days you can have a cc of tren in your ass.

DOMESTIC USA LIST
shipping $10

Peptides / HGH / HCG dosageprice ($)
HGH ($70/kit)50x10iu350
IGF-1 LR310x1mg145
HCG20x2500iu170
HGH frag10x5mg88
Ipamorelin10x5mg55
Raw powderQuantityPrice ($)
Tadalafil5kg1650
Sildenafil5kg700
Winstrol1kg1460