Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Could try that, and keep reducing the dosage until you reach a sweet spot. 200/200, 180/180, 160/160 etc. You're not suppose to use a serm, most will tell you not to, but it might work with a low dose of test like yourself. Everybody is different, some people run 200 masteron and get low e2 sides instantly, others, like myself, I can run 200mg test, 400mg mast and I still need an ai
well the thing is im ordering the ripped blend which has test mast tren at 1:1:1 ratio so i cant really control the ratios lmao. its economical this way

well the thing is im ordering the ripped blend which has test mast tren at 1:1:1 ratio so i cant really control the ratios lmao. its economical this way
I feel like you're trolling at this point, if you're not, it goes to show how stubborn you are. Order aromasin, fuck lol

Touchdown. 12 days on the domestic reship to USA. I don't know how they cut their delivery time in half but keep up the good work. Packaging was great. Several layers.

Aromasin all the way, better on lipids, better at estrogen control, harder to crash e2, no rebound. Only time arimidex would win, is if you are a non responder to aromasin, otherwise aromasin is #1
I'll have to give it a go... TRT clinic always gave anastrozole and I was taking 3mgs a week to keep my e2 in-between 20-30pg. Btw, just ditched the clinic. Screw that $195 a month bs

I'll have to give it a go... TRT clinic always gave anastrozole and I was taking 3mgs a week to keep my e2 in-between 20-30pg. Btw, just ditched the clinic. Screw that $195 a month bs
Yeah, I'd ditch the clinic too, the amount of goodies you can order with $195 a month is overwhelming compared to a clinic getting trt shots once a week and some ai lol

Is there an ETA on TB500 restocked either international or Canadian domestic warehouse? I'm planning an order and this is the only thing I'm waiting for

For those who are newer and upset about Canadian reship.

You will get it.
I've never been ripped off and I'm sure he is just as frustrated as we are and didn't intend on the delay.

The issue seems more the lack of acknowledgement or anything done to make up for issues.

That being said this is a drug dealer not Amazon.

Yes I'm frustrated but all we can do is wait.
In future I'll use China Post.

If reship ever offered again just be OK with 4mos wait.
Which I'm OK with if I'm aware ahead of time

For those who are newer and upset about Canadian reship.

You will get it.
I've never been ripped off and I'm sure he is just as frustrated as we are and didn't intend on the delay.

The issue seems more the lack of acknowledgement or anything done to make up for issues.

That being said this is a drug dealer not Amazon.

Yes I'm frustrated but all we can do is wait.
In future I'll use China Post.

If reship ever offered again just be OK with 4mos wait.
Which I'm OK with if I'm aware ahead of time

I think the domestic reship line will not be taking any more orders in the future anyway so we're just left with China Post and the old shipping methods. Kind of a bummer, I have a $3500 USD order I want to place and I'm not really excited about having to pay an additional $700 for reship insurance.

Canada sucks for importing, but at least CBSA doesn't care about juiceheads so seized packages is the worst thing that will happen to me.

Someone recived primobolan enantat the latest time?

What kind of color has it?

The last months it was Cristal clear but at my last order Wich recived these days it's yellow.

Something changed?

I’ve ran through lots of their gh and haven’t had this issue. I’ve heard it happening more with the hcg but I haven’t had issues with that either.
I have to correct myself, yesterday i applied 8 IU hGH s.c in the stomach area (0.8ml) from QSC and i have no reaction, no redness and no lumps. FUCKING GREAT!

My experience was with another source... the famous meditropes if i remember propertly. But QSC hgh is great, no inconveniences of any kind.

Touchdown. 12 days on the domestic reship to USA. I don't know how they cut their delivery time in half but keep up the good work. Packaging was great. Several layers.
Hell yeah that's great to hear. I'm seeing a different origin location than usual on the reshipped side of us domestic reship. Pretty stoked it will get here twice as fast if that's accurate