Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

ETA on deca and primo raws 3 weeks.
Waiting for qualification and HPLC results and negociation of new prices.

Please do not ask me about deca and primo raws before the 20th of March.

It will be limited kilos.
Price will be a bit higher for deca, almost same of primo e.

No orders or preorders can be accepted before the validation of the quality.

Waiting since early December, thanks for the laugh regarding the boat sinking, fucking hilarious.

I was very interested in this service so I conversed with some people who ordered and there's guys still waiting who were way before you and from what I hear everyone is being given different excuses IF any at all, sooooo just seems fishy to me. This rep has a history of being slimy and dishonest in the past so I'm rather curious to see how this situation plays out lol.

All Canadian orders expected to be received by the CA warehouse next month, all grouped.

You have no idea how the logistics work for this line, I won't give anymore details, once all the parcels are delivered, you will get the explanation why it takes such long time.

Last edited:
I was very interested in this service so I conversed with some people who ordered and there's guys still waiting who were way before you and from what I hear everyone is being given different excuses IF any at all, sooooo just seems fishy to me. This rep has a history of being slimy and dishonest in the past so I'm rather curious to see how this situation plays out lol.
I mean, in their defence there's several people who have received their packages from canada reship, it's frustrating forsure, I wouldn't go as far to say they are going to rip people off, but nonetheless it's a pain in the ass and hopefully it comes soon

All Canadian orders expected to be received by the CA warehouse next month, all grouped.

You have no idea how the logistics work for this line, I won't give anymore details, once all the parcels are delivered, you will get the explanation why it takes such long time.
I ordered mid nov when canadian reship went away temporarily, so sent china post (paid insurance) and pack was seized. However, part of the order was primo which is currently out of stock, QSC allowed me to make up the value in other oil kits, sending one now and allowing me to send another when I order next

I would ask your Canadian PM.

Attachments

• UGL-Canadian.jpg
    UGL-Canadian.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 96
ETA on deca and primo raws 3 weeks.
Waiting for qualification and HPLC results and negociation of new prices.

Please do not ask me about deca and primo raws before the 20th of March.

It will be limited kilos.
Price will be a bit higher for deca, almost same of primo e.

No orders or preorders can be accepted before the validation of the quality.
We all know that there will be about 6 fucking retards atleast who will be asking you about the price and when they can order in I would say a week max. Lol just being real I'm sure it gets super annoying especially when you say over and over please don't ask I will let you guys know as soon as I do.

We all know that there will be about 6 fucking retards atleast who will be asking you about the price and when they can order in I would say a week max. Lol just being real I'm sure it gets super annoying especially when you say over and over please don't ask I will let you guys know as soon as I do.
A week? There will probably be someone asking tomorrow lmao

What about the deca/primo raws. Are they ready?

I don't have any interest in purchasing it but thought I would ask