Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Do you just put it in within 30 min after you shower as suggested, and then keep it in all day? Does it dry fast?

What ratio ethanol to PEG?
I did 70% ethanol and 30% PEG. I apply it roughly an hour or two after showering. It dries extremely fast.

Anyone knows how to avoid redness and lumpiness from s.c application of chinese hGH? i have no problems IM but in the stomach area is to possible to inject it cause of lump and redness.

With pharma grade i had zero problems in this regard.

Thanks!

Anyone knows how to avoid redness and lumpiness from s.c application of chinese hGH? i have no problems IM but in the stomach area is to possible to inject it cause of lump and redness.

Thanks!
In my experience with HGH and peptides, actual subcutaneous doesn’t cause much if any discomfort, but if it gets into the fat it can. I believe the goal is to get it between the skin and the first layer of adipose.

Thanks!
I’ve ran through lots of their gh and haven’t had this issue. I’ve heard it happening more with the hcg but I haven’t had issues with that either.

I’ve ran through lots of their gh and haven’t had this issue. I’ve heard it happening more with the hcg but I haven’t had issues with that either.
In my case every generic hgh and hcg injected subq causes me these problems. But when I inject pharma grade hcg and hgh everything is fine. Also when I inject the generics IM everything is smooth.

In my case every generic hgh and hcg injected subq causes me these problems. But when I inject pharma grade hcg and hgh everything is fine. Also when I inject the generics IM everything is smooth.
Im in the same boat. Sterile water maybe? Should i use bacteriostatic?

Anyone knows how to avoid redness and lumpiness from s.c application of chinese hGH? i have no problems IM but in the stomach area is to possible to inject it cause of lump and redness.q

With pharma grade i had zero problems in this regard.1

Thanks!2l2

How many IU are you injecting?
What are you using to clean the injection site & are you giving it time to dry before you poke?
I've used sterile, bac, NaCl (both IM & subq) & never had an issue like yours... is there any irritation at the site?

Same. Ran both. I’ve never had a red bump from any generic GH or HCG. I used a shitty Amazon brand insulin syringe once and the needle looked like it was about to bend. I had minor irritation which was most likely due to the force of me pushing the shitty needle.

Thanks!
Same here with abdomen. Try ass/hip/thigh regions. Butt cheek is best. The fattier the site the better in my experience.

A new rule to be applied for future orders:

Within 3 months of receiving the package, you can raise a question about the quality of the product, and it will be invalid if it exceeds 3 months from delivery to the reception of the lab test.

So If you want to send to Janoshik you must send in the first 1-2 months after receiving the product.

So if you wake up 1 year later and decide to send a sample for testing, there is no compensation no matter the results.

A new rule to be applied for future orders:

Within 3 months of receiving the package, you can raise a question about the quality of the product, and it will be invalid if it exceeds 3 months from delivery to the reception of the lab test.

So If you want to send to Janoshik you must send in the first 1-2 months after receiving the product.

So if you wake up 1 year later and decide to send a sample for testing, there is no compensation no matter the results.
This makes more sense then it should. I mean if people are testing a year later thats pretty stupid.