Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ordered some gh 4 weeks ago and just want to say thank you for the excellent support and fast delivery.
I will come back for sure :cool:

Folks, get it while you can. There is a special on Hulu about the pharma Semaglutide and Tirzepatide. IMHO Tirzepatide is much better since it attacks 2 receptors, but it's twice the price.
For the average person I think Semaglutide should suffice. I would rather use tirazepide though because of lack of sides

Attached are SDS-PAGE gels of the most recent lot of growth hormone that was sent to me. Purity came out to be 100% at 2 ug. Industry standard usually observes silver g stain gels at 1ug, so the purity is impressive. The only thing that concerned me was the band shows at ~20 kDa. Human growth hormone is published to be 22kDa. After researching Uniprot, there are 5 published isoforms of human growth hormone. This is most likely isoform P01241-2. This means that aa58-72 are differences from canonical. This can be missense variant consequential from experimental artifact such as PCR, cloning, or reverse transcripts errors. Regardless, I have been using the product myself for three months and it is as advertised, isoform or not, but it is not the same quality as pharma based on SDS-PAGE. For 1/10 the price I would not expect it to be either.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.7 MB · Views: 106
Attached are SDS-PAGE gels of the most recent lot of growth hormone that was sent to me. Purity came out to be 100% at 2 ug. Industry standard usually observes silver g stain gels at 1ug, so the purity is impressive. The only thing that concerned me was the band shows at ~20 kDa. Human growth hormone is published to be 22kDa. After researching Uniprot, there are 5 published isoforms of human growth hormone. This is most likely isoform P01241-2. This means that aa58-72 are differences from canonical. This can be missense variant consequential from experimental artifact such as PCR, cloning, or reverse transcripts errors. Regardless, I have been using the product myself for three months and it is as advertised, isoform or not, but it is not the same quality as pharma based on SDS-PAGE. For 1/10 the price I would not expect it to be either.
Thanks for sharing