Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes it's given to extreme cases if addies and Ritalin do not get the job done. Also it's schedule 2 because there's "medical uses" for it, but that's a cover for uncle Sam. We can't give it to our high end air force pilots and such if we deem it having no medical use. We rreplaced Dexedrine (dextromethamphetamine, pharma meth) with modanifil in 2017, so it's not the main approved go pill for the military anymore, but it's still an option they have. The other enantiomer is Levomethamphetamine for the record. DEA put out a paper "Enantiomeric Determination of Methamphetamine, Amphetamine,
Ephedrine, and Pseudoephedrine using Chiral Supercritical Fluid
Chromatography with Mass Spectrometric Detection" if people are curious.

Last edited:
Another successful order, ~ 2 weeks China to Portugal using eu special line, didn't have to worry about taxes and costums.

Attached are SDS-PAGE gels of the most recent lot of growth hormone that was sent to me. Purity came out to be 100% at 2 ug. Industry standard usually observes silver g stain gels at 1ug, so the purity is impressive. The only thing that concerned me was the band shows at ~20 kDa. Human growth hormone is published to be 22kDa. After researching Uniprot, there are 5 published isoforms of human growth hormone. This is most likely isoform P01241-2. This means that aa58-72 are differences from canonical. This can be missense variant consequential from experimental artifact such as PCR, cloning, or reverse transcripts errors. Regardless, I have been using the product myself for three months and it is as advertised, isoform or not, but it is not the same quality as pharma based on SDS-PAGE. For 1/10 the price I would not expect it to be either.
Since it's 20kda does this mean that it is not the full 191aa amino sequence only 177?

Since it's 20kda does this mean that it is not the full 191aa amino sequence only 177?
No it just means that some amino acids were swapped out for others that have a lower mass overall but with the same number of amino acids in the sequence. Some amino acids are of higher molecular weight than others.

My package has been in Jamaica for 3 days now, FML!!! I’m itching to try this ripped juice.

Last time it took only 3 days for USPS to leave USPS Distribution Center from Jamaica with China Post. This time I paid for reship but it’s not moving as fast. This is an OUTRAGE!!!

Luckily I bought some test P, mast p and some tren a from a trusted domestic source so I wouldn’t have to wait to start my cut.
Idol Good Thinking GIF by Sebastian Walldén

My package has been in Jamaica for 3 days now, FML!!! I’m itching to try this ripped juice.

Last time it took only 3 days for USPS to leave USPS Distribution Center from Jamaica with China Post. This time I paid for reship but it’s not moving as fast. This is an OUTRAGE!!!

Both your orders has been sent by reship service, this one and the previous one lol

You just ordered 7 days ago

Your order is not even in the USA lol

All what you see in the tracking is not reliable.