Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No; they're different things (filtering vs gauge needle). Sure a big chunk of rubber will clog a needle but filtering is to remove all chunks (big and small). I've only ever filtered home-brewed gear but would reconsider if I started seeing chunks of rubber in the syringe.
Is it common to filter gear? I don't know anyone that does it personally. Where would I even get filtering needles? Thx

Is it common to filter gear? I don't know anyone that does it personally. Where would I even get filtering needles? Thx
what you need to do is buy a .22mu whatman syringe filter and some sterile vials. Both can be purchased at GPZmedlab.

Pull contaminated oil into a syringe, slap on the filter and a fresh needle and put it into the new vial. Dont forget to vent the new vial with a second needle. Also it helps if you warm the oil first.

Its already been filtered with .22 if you can physically see something floating you can filter with 5micron filter needle when you draw your gear up and then switch off the 19g filter needle and put on the needle you are going to inject with. Or if you want to sure buy all new vials and all that if you want but what i do is just have a box of 19g filter needles if i see something ever from the rubber stopper i just use that as my drawing needle for that vial

My wife just started week 6 of semaglutide, .25mg first 4 weeks then .5mg for the last 2.
She’s been experiencing skin pain from things that shouldn’t cause pain like touching, brushing up on it. Google says Allodynia. No rash or any other type of symptom. Possible allergic reaction with no other allergic response or possibly unrelated to semaglutide use? She’s going to see her Dr but curious if anyone has had similar side effects.

Sponsors

Latest posts