Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Pinned my first Ripped Mix last night. Almost no pip, which is great because it’s contrary to what I’ve heard.
That’s impressive at that price too. I’m currently pinning a
Rip blend 225 from another source that I have to heat the oil prior to pinning EOD just to avoid major PIP.

And you’re correct. I’ve used that blend from about a dozen sources and 3/4 of them come with PIP.

The only other compounds I’ve gotten PIP from in my 15 year career was from Bold Ace (worst steroid ever), Denkall T400 and DHB.

That’s impressive at that price too. I’m currently pinning a
Rip blend 225 from another source that I have to heat the oil prior to pinning EOD just to avoid major PIP.

And you’re correct. I’ve used that blend from about a dozen sources and 3/4 of them come with PIP.

The only other compounds I’ve gotten PIP from in my 15 year career was from Bold Ace (worst steroid ever), Denkall T400 and DHB.
Don’t get me wrong, there is some slight pip, but nothing compared to what I was expecting. The worst pip I’ve ever had was from TGI’s Test 400.

My wife just started week 6 of semaglutide, .25mg first 4 weeks then .5mg for the last 2.
She’s been experiencing skin pain from things that shouldn’t cause pain like touching, brushing up on it. Google says Allodynia. No rash or any other type of symptom. Possible allergic reaction with no other allergic response or possibly unrelated to semaglutide use? She’s going to see her Dr but curious if anyone has had similar side effects.
Had weird skin pain. Felt weird to touch on one arm. All side go away after a while. Been on it nearly a year. Even egg burps went away at 8 months. Sulfer taste in mouth went away to then I got it back randomly though.

Had weird skin pain. Felt weird to touch on one arm. All side go away after a while. Been on it nearly a year. Even egg burps went away at 8 months. Sulfer taste in mouth went away to then I got it back randomly though.
Yea for her it’s been random spots, it started on one ankle. Moved up on the side of her leg, today she said her arm. Seems like a strange side effect that I haven’t read about

Oh ok, alongside primo i presume?

That I don't know, I know they said they are waiting to test the new primo raws then have to negotiate a price with the producer after the purity is established, so primo raws have a few more hurdles before anavar raws I think.

Yea for her it’s been random spots, it started on one ankle. Moved up on the side of her leg, today she said her arm. Seems like a strange side effect that I haven’t read about
go to giant semaglutide thread... but ya, rash and or hives is a known side effect..im not a dr, but maybe allergy? bile /liver issues can cause rash..

Man this just clicked. The wife has been having some weird random leg pain with no idea what’s causing it. Thinking now this might be the cause. She’s been on about 8 weeks and just upped dosage to .50mg