Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received gH recently. Does this look sus to anyone?
Use 1ml of BAC water, also leaving it out can cause it to degrade. Degradation won’t make it unsafe to inject but the potency will be affected. Even with 1ml there’s always still little particles in mine. I just shake it a bit before I pull it up.

technically if use 1ml of water it should be clear, cloudy is not a good sign even though may be 93+% somatropin, means there is something non soluble in there...left over aminos? who knows. you can try and warm up and role gently in ur hands for minute or so may dissolve the rest once warms up slightly. since u can avoid shaking, and they advise u dont shake, best to use rolling ten vs vigorous shake, even if only damages 0.1% could be more, just un needed 'risk' and since hgh is soluble u dont really want the un dissolved portions anyway... but imagine if just warm slightly with ur hands/time it will turn clear if decent purity. when take hgh vile out of freezer or very cold fridge and bac water out of fridge it obv lowers the solubility. looks like it just needs more time, some peptides are like that take a bit longer to dissolve when cold .

one big question is, how's ur bac water looking? is it Pfizer or ugl bac water? may just be ur bac water is cloudy too?

edit: also yes leaving it out can make it unsafe due to bacterial growth once reconstituted, but yes some tests have been shown very little degradation once reconstituted (although I believe they refrigerated it in the testing?) not like 10 hrs out of fridge with good bac water is going to give u gangrene but one of those SOP to keep things as safe as possible, like sanitizing skin prior to injection, won't die if u dont, but just best practice.

Last edited:
this makes sense though right, if diabetics are eating less protein and food in general loose more than just 100% fat. it also makes sense u loose ligaments and muscle As when loose 50+lbs your body will of course loose muscle as not carrying weight around... but I agree, always more side effects come along as more people use for longer, also tuff when sourcing from UGL as may get some different, although similar peptide (which there are many), as SOME side effects may in fact be from a different glycogen peptide...but it does seem like slowing down digestion essentially may not be great for gut flora enzymes etc being exposed to acid for longer than normal may not be awesome either, just a guess/feeling/theory. although would be an interesting study on uptake of nutrients and gut flora..

One estimate suggested lean mass accounted for 39% of total weight loss ( with semaglutide). That's not great, but this is an obese population who isn't killing it in the gym. I suspect some resistance training and getting adequate protein could cut that down by half or more.

@Ksin1986

One estimate suggested lean mass accounted for 39% of total weight loss ( with semaglutide). That's not great, but this is an obese population who isn't killing it in the gym. I suspect some resistance training and getting adequate protein could cut that down by half or more.

@Ksin1986
Estimations of lean mass gain/loss in studies is always suspect as fuck. If you lost zero muscle tissue your weight loss can easily show up as 25+% LBM loss from blood volume alone. It's a huge problem with studies and people's anecdotal bulk and cut reports.

10th order Dom reship

14 day t/a
Man, you are so lucky. All my orders have arrived in what I consider a reasonable time, but I'm closer to the 30 day mark for US reship.

I just placed another order on March 1. Hoping to see it by March 15 but if it arrives March 30, I will still be happy.

TxHero

technically if use 1ml of water it should be clear, cloudy is not a good sign even though may be 93+% somatropin, means there is something non soluble in there...left over aminos? who knows. you can try and warm up and role gently in ur hands for minute or so may dissolve the rest once warms up slightly. since u can avoid shaking, and they advise u dont shake, best to use rolling ten vs vigorous shake, even if only damages 0.1% could be more, just un needed 'risk' and since hgh is soluble u dont really want the un dissolved portions anyway... but imagine if just warm slightly with ur hands/time it will turn clear if decent purity. when take hgh vile out of freezer or very cold fridge and bac water out of fridge it obv lowers the solubility. looks like it just needs more time, some peptides are like that take a bit longer to dissolve when cold .

one big question is, how's ur bac water looking? is it Pfizer or ugl bac water? may just be ur bac water is cloudy too?

edit: also yes leaving it out can make it unsafe due to bacterial growth once reconstituted, but yes some tests have been shown very little degradation once reconstituted (although I believe they refrigerated it in the testing?) not like 10 hrs out of fridge with good bac water is going to give u gangrene but one of those SOP to keep things as safe as possible, like sanitizing skin prior to injection, won't die if u dont, but just best practice.
BAC water I use is ugl, and BAC water should prevent any bacteria growth because of the alcohol content. And it’s also perfectly clear and I don’t refrigerate it.
Also I’d assume heat is not a friend to hgh and will cause more degradation then just shaking it. Also Jano did some tests with a machine that showed no degradation from shaking it and the machine was equivalent to shaking it violently 20000 times or something ridiculous. I’m not going to find the post but it was something like that. But anyway, even letting it sit out and shaking it some more there’s still little particles in the hgh. Been on since Nov and no issues yet ‍♂️