Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I love how all of a sudden we got tons of new members/experts/scientists right around the time chase irons is pushing his discord server
I wish I could wrap my head around the people who take advice of YouTube E-celebs who almost all look natural

I love how all of a sudden we got tons of new members/experts/scientists right around the time chase irons is pushing his discord server
Been meaning to check his server out. maybe I got the wrong impression. he seemed pretty simple and straight forward with alot of his shit.

I have never had cloudy issues from their HGH. I mix it with 0.5ml
I wish I could wrap my head around the people who take advice of YouTube E-celebs who almost all look natural

Chase Iron looks far from natural

Im not confused I stated that the hgh is slightly cloudy when reconstituted. There is no confusion. I want Qingdao to respond.

Your right I don’t buy serostim I get it directly from someone who has a prescription for it. I do not pay for it. They receive 12 kits ever 3 months. I am slotted one a month. I am using generics to supplement the serostim.
Sometimes all hgh is cloudy right after you reconstitute if you spray water on it let it sit for while and it will be clear... only time Ive ever seen it stay cloudy is if you mix it with L-CARNITINE .

Been meaning to check his server out. maybe I got the wrong impression. he seemed pretty simple and straight forward with alot of his shit.

Ive been using 300-600IU every month for almost a year and never once had a cloudy vial

I have received my goods. but hey .tren e 200 in oil without color ?
Could you tell me what I have in my hand?

Attachments

• IMG_20230307_181449.jpg
    IMG_20230307_181449.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 190
Ive been using 300-600IU every month for almost a year and never once had a cloudy vial
I am waiting for my cloudy vial.
Ive gone through maybe 75+ vials
I still have 150 more vials to go. maybe there will be one lol. nothing has came close

I am waiting for my cloudy vial.
Ive gone through maybe 75+ vials
I still have 150 more vials to go. maybe there will be one lol. nothing has came close
send me your unused and un-open HGH vials. all 150 of them.

I will return them to you shortly with cloudy vials :)

Txhero

Tracy, what is currently your recommended safest shipping method to Canada from international warehouse? Approx. 4Kg plus some kits

gentlemen...

I'm here again... to give another feedback about @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

good product...
good price...
easy to negotiate...
fast reply...

I've made 4 orders...

1. using post NL (ok)

2. special line (ok)

3. special line (ok)

4. special line (the pack is at customs... by my experience... is very probably that I will not receive it)... but as QSC said... special line has no risks to the final client... so I will wait a few more days... to talk about my reshipment...

Is my duty to say... QSC works with quality products...

And... we should remember... we are buying illegal products... and problems can occur...

As long as people are aware of that, I think the cost-benefit ratio is wonderful.

Below... another blood test to prove the quality of Qingdao...

Thanks...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307-171550_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230307-171550_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 161
Got my order now after 5 weeks,got 10 different raws..but funny thing is they all have sticker with number on it. From 1 to 9 so i got no clue how to figure out what is what. All i spotted dnp and tren,rest no clue . Sent email to tracy so we will see. Anyway packing was excellent like always,just this time way harder for me to determine what is what, usually was easier.

Got my order now after 5 weeks,got 10 different raws..but funny thing is they all have sticker with number on it. From 1 to 9 so i got no clue how to figure out what is what. All i spotted dnp and tren,rest no clue . Sent email to tracy so we will see. Anyway packing was excellent like always,just this time way harder for me to determine what is what, usually was easier.
God bless this rep for answering the same fucking question 9 times per day.

I’d lose my mind

It’s been stated probably hundreds of times. Email the rep and they’ll tell you which number is which compound

God bless this rep for answering the same fucking question 9 times per day.

I’d lose my mind

It’s been stated probably hundreds of times. Email the rep and they’ll tell you which number is which compound
What is wrong with you? Read again,I said I did send email,but I always say how long it takes to get product,how is it and rest. What is wrong to state that this time I couldn't figure out myself what is what for first time? Did not say anything bad about rep or anything nor I asked anyone here to tell me what is what.

Where do you see question in my post?

Thanks... So if I understand this right it seems the best way is China Post - it's less likely to be inspected, but I'll have my order broken down across 8 boxes
8 boxes? Must be big order. I just had postnl and it came without going to customs. Took 5 weeks. Had china post as well in past and it came in around 3 week but tracking didn't show anything until it arrived to country

He has tons of great information. I love his channel but like Derek, it's the audience that pushes me away. Entitled broccoli headed feminine boys trying to be lean year round while weighing 130. Too afraid to eat and regurgitate what they heard on YouTube videos while never doing their own research.
Barely lift, and when they do it's for tik tok or likes on Instagram.