Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks... So if I understand this right it seems the best way is China Post - it's less likely to be inspected, but I'll have my order broken down across 8 boxes

It's always a big dilemma.

1 big order...

or a lot of small packs...

I always think about it...

1 big box attracts a lot of attention...

but if a lot of packs been sent... probably... any of them... could be seized...

etternal dilemma...

I have received my goods. but hey .tren e 200 in oil without color ?
Could you tell me what I have in my hand?

tren e is the left one...

QSC uses MCT to prepare the products...

this kind of oil is so clear... transparent in 99% of the cases...

maybe if the carrier oil was GSO, sesame oil... .... the color would be... higher orange...

Personally, I prefer GSO... (Never heard a single problem with GSO)... but this oil is hard to filter than the others...

EO, peanut oil, MCT, and others... can make some guys suffer... but... are thinner than GSO... making them easier to filter...

Is what I've seen over the years...

yes I am a scientist and no not a jack ass lol. folks are conflating HGH degradation and bacterial growth/harm reduction / best practice.. very different things. anyhoo not hear to argue esp with bro science, just to learn and discuss. like about the shake test Jano did, wonder if was a paint shaker or just a sonic bath machine they use to dissolve compounds in the lab aswell as clean and far from REAL shaking ill see if I can dig it up, thanks. cheers! @PrimoBowling

Aside from the short list of Orals on the most recent price list I could find, are there any plans on re-starting production of tabs? Really liked being able to order large amounts of Telmisartan and Metformin from here...

Aside from the short list of Orals on the most recent price list I could find, are there any plans on re-starting production of tabs? Really liked being able to order large amounts of Telmisartan and Metformin from here...
Tabs are done, and have been done for a while. It’s been mentioned hundreds of times. The Chinese government won’t allow it anymore.

Thanks... So if I understand this right it seems the best way is China Post - it's less likely to be inspected, but I'll have my order broken down across 8 boxes
If you don’t mind me asking how much did you spend to get 8 boxes. How much gear you get?

Did I screw up by choosing reg China post on my last tiny international order? i think that was the only available shipping option last time I ordered.

but are regular china post packs still going through at a good clip?

Did I screw up by choosing reg China post on my last tiny international order? i think that was the only available shipping option last time I ordered.

but are regular china post packs still going through at
Why does it matter?

I already posted the weight. Some kgs are $30 and some kgs are $10,000. So somewhere between there.
My bad man i just saw your comment and asked. I didn’t see your post of weight, simple question my guy. I’ll go back and read the weight.

Got my order now after 5 weeks,got 10 different raws..but funny thing is they all have sticker with number on it. From 1 to 9 so i got no clue how to figure out what is what. All i spotted dnp and tren,rest no clue . Sent email to tracy so we will see. Anyway packing was excellent like always,just this time way harder for me to determine what is what, usually was easier.
Thanks for the feedback, I emailed you with marks for all.