Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

He has tons of great information. I love his channel but like Derek, it's the audience that pushes me away. Entitled broccoli headed feminine boys trying to be lean year round while weighing 130. Too afraid to eat and regurgitate what they heard on YouTube videos while never doing their own research.
Barely lift, and when they do it's for tik tok or likes on Instagram.
dereks comments is just filled with people saying the same old jokes and memes. never talking about the topic in the video and just making reference to his delts as if its funny for the 200th time

Except I noticed some have powder on outside. And some look like they have less powder than the others. Other that that their good can't complain.

This isn't a big red flag imo. The powder might settle a little more in some vials than others. No idea what was on the outside of the bottles but I wouldn't worry about that either.

This isn't a big red flag imo. The powder might settle a little more in some vials than others. No idea what was on the outside of the bottles but I wouldn't worry about that either.
Yes I agree. Powder on outside must've happened in the middle of production. Nothing seems like it's leaking, broken, or cracked so it's all good.

Attached the price list

To get it by email

contact; qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
Just a suggestion - could you sticky the current price list on your first page? I may not be doing this the most efficient way, but searching through hundreds of pages on this thread for the most recent price update is always a pain.

Also, I stumbled across instructions for how you want order emails formatted, but I can't find it now - maybe sticky that on the first page too?

Lastly, any chance inventory could be updated there as well? Countless forum posts about this item and that item running low/out of stock/restocked, etc.

It would be very helpful to have one consistent place to find this info.

Just a suggestion - could you sticky the current price list on your first page? I may not be doing this the most efficient way, but searching through hundreds of pages on this thread for the most recent price update is always a pain.

Also, I stumbled across instructions for how you want order emails formatted, but I can't find it now - maybe sticky that on the first page too?

Lastly, any chance inventory could be updated there as well? Countless forum posts about this item and that item running low/out of stock/restocked, etc.

no.

posts cant be edited. theres only a short time frame where posts can be edited.

reps email is in the first post. just email or search through post history

Use the search function. You will search “price list” or “updated price list” and narrow to this thread only and narrow it more to posted by: and type in Qingdao Sigma chemical as the username. This will provide posts anytime he’s mentioned the word price list. Or just shoot an email.

Use the search function. You will search “price list” or “updated price list” and narrow to this thread only and narrow it more to posted by: and type in Qingdao Sigma chemical as the username. This will provide posts anytime he’s mentioned the word price list. Or just shoot an email.
I understand - I just didn't know how consistently these updates would be labeled or identified.

Did I screw up by choosing reg China post on my last tiny international order? i think that was the only available shipping option last time I ordered.

but are regular china post packs still going through at a good clip?
My last order was regular China Post and I got it in 12 days to the US.

Touchdown today, faster than the first order.
Sent at 21 February, arrived today. (europe, international shipping from china)
Thanks QSC!

Any ETA on the 10mg Terzapitide? I am waiting for that to come in stock before I make my next order.
yeah I ordered a kit of the 10mg the day they went out of stock. Had to pay an extra $91 to get (2) x 5mg.

But if I would have waited for a restock I would have lapsed in my dosing as I’m halfway through a 5mg kit right now. Still grateful for QSC because Tirze is super pricey everywhere else I’ve seen it.

Package finally making its way through USPS…expected tomorrow :)!!!

14 days this time around, a whole 3 days less then last time

Sweeeeet

Gave blood other day and pulled labs hope all you people are doing the same to keep healthy. As older you get you will understand health is more important then looking like a meathead.
idk man would i rather be 85 , lived a shitty life , dont nothing, looked like shit throughout my life
or died at 60 and reached whatever the potential was for me

idk man would i rather be 85 , lived a shitty life , dont nothing, looked like shit throughout my life
or died at 60 and reached whatever the potential was for me
This is always silly because nobody knows what those numbers actually are, and so they just pull numbers out of their ass that fit the conclusion they want to make.

What if, instead of 60 vs 85, that's 50 vs 85? Or 40 vs 85?

Also, the guy you replied to didn't say anything about sacrificing your potential, he just suggested doing it as safely as possible.