Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How are you guys using QSC’s GHK-Cu? It’s 75mg and if I wanted to dose the recommended 2.5mg/day, and I mix it with 3ml of BAC water, each ML would have 25mg, I would just inject .1ml?

Yeah probably but just the first letters of the product,
Because sometimes when you have few package it a little bit complicated

It's not too bad. Keep the contents of each package separate. In my pic the top half is one order with 11 compounds, the bottom half another with 6 compounds. I emailed Tracy and everything has been identified except I have two kits I'm not sure which is Semaglutide and which is Tirzepatide, so I'll email again shortly to help ID those two.

It's not too bad. Keep the contents of each package separate. In my pic the top half is one order with 11 compounds, the bottom half another with 6 compounds. I emailed Tracy and everything has been identified except I have two kits I'm not sure which is Semaglutide and which is Tirzepatide, so I'll email again shortly to help ID those two.
Yeah but i think if there is « tirz » and « Sem » write on, it will be more easy for us

I always wondering why they write number on the product instead of name
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
There is also another reason.
Some trackings are delivered to customers, but don't update for some countries, so the dishonest customer can receive his order and claim that it wasn't delivered and asks for reship.
So when the customer needs absolutely our help for the identification of the goods, it's like a confirmation of reception of the goods.
Otherwise he can't use his products unless he is willing to spend a fortune at Jano to identify them.

Some trackings are delivered to customers, but don't update for some countries, so the dishonest customer can receive his order and claim that it wasn't delivered and asks for reship.
So when the customer needs absolutely our help for the identification of the goods, it's like a confirmation of reception of the goods.
Otherwise he can't use his products unless he is willing to spend a fortune at Jano to identify them.
ok now I understand thx for the answer

Always looking for the easy way out. Gimme gimme gimme me me me I I I
That’s stupid men, imagine if there is 2 product and you don’t know what kind of med is. And there is one product especialy easy to get an overdose for example pramipexol. Do you still thinks it the easy way out or just maybe logical statement ?

idk man would i rather be 85 , lived a shitty life , dont nothing, looked like shit throughout my life
or died at 60 and reached whatever the potential was for me
Bro I think you have done to much juice in your life. You clearly missed the point here. I never said anything about not running juice. There is a healthy way of doing it and a not so healthy way of it. When you get older being health conscious comes more to light

B16F9E49-3FD4-4291-A0E5-53E996CA3A7B.jpeg

October 20 Canada Reship line order that was lost in the mail was reshipped via CP on feb 17. 2 15iu kits of HGH, a 2mg kit of semaglutide, and some anavar were delivered to western Canada today, March 10. Although it took a while QDS made me whole, and I think I will just order CP with insurance in the future.