Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Prami is essential for prolactin and progesteron and it help to decrease tension

The problem with it, is that make feel nauseous and asleep
Thanks for the info Dr. More Plates More Dates.
I'm totally unaware of what prami is and have zero experience with it. Never used it nor did it cause me to have terrible nausea ruining my day. Nope no clue what it is. Never heard of her

Im getting a lot of compaints on the rip mix with pip. Maybe they need to make it at 50mg each instead of 100mg each. People still getting pip from a half ml of it too. Just putting it out there
Yeah short ester can’t be above 200mg/ml without insane pip
I have made mast p test p tren a 50mg/ml each, no pip at all

Thanks for the info Dr. More Plates More Dates.
I'm totally unaware of what prami is and have zero experience with it. Never used it nor did it cause me to have terrible nausea ruining my day. Nope no clue what it is. Never heard of her
Everybody reacted different to some stuff, yeah pramipexol caused nausea that’s why I only used 0,25 mg max/ serving

And i take it during meal

I'll be doing the same, let me know how it goes, I will be placing another order next week! The funny thing is, even if it was shipped, seized and reshipped, it will still be faster than my last order through reship, so I'll be happy. (my luck I'll get a double seizure)
My Canadian order just cleared customs, (on its way!) China Post, 24 days. Raws and some peptides. This is my 5th order with qsc via China Post, even though I have had 2 orders searched (yellow cbsa tape), have had nothing seized.... knock wood.

My Canadian order just cleared customs, (on its way!) China Post, 24 days. Raws and some peptides. This is my 5th order with qsc via China Post, even though I have had 2 orders searched (yellow cbsa tape), have had nothing seized.... knock wood.

Very nice. Did it clear today? I didn't realize they worked weekends.

What's the deal with seized orders now, is it still 30% at time of purchase if you want it to be sent out again?
Country in question is New Zealand, haven't had a raw order seized yet but been awhile since I've placed an order and I recall some changes happened.
Made an order in January. Kit arrived after 30 days in New Zealand

my inj sdrol cant get here fast enough ! anyone else having their pack at Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centre for more than 20 days. getting annoying now

How is intl shipping from China to US with vials? kit prices on injectables just seem to good to bother with domestic. Haven’t shipped any vials intl ever though.