Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Literally one page back, man.
I quoted the post, I was just asking if they are sold out. I don't see a PDF or price list anywhere, other than the one in the original post from October of 2021. And they definitely have a website, not sure what you guys are talking about, but I understand why they wouldn't list particular products on there.

I quoted the post, I was just asking if they are sold out. I don't see a PDF or price list anywhere, other than the one in the original post from October of 2021. And they definitely have a website, not sure what you guys are talking about, but I understand why they wouldn't list particular products on there.

Search "price list" to figure out how to get the price list (hint: email the rep)

Rep has said numerous times there is no website, you are probably looking at a scammer website. search "website" to see what Rep has to say about this.

There are 1300 pages in this thread, use the search box, you probably aren't hte first person who has a certain question.

I don't see a PDF or price list anywhere, other than the one in the original post from October of 2021

How the actual fuck do you guys make it in this day and age that everything is in the tips of your fingers and all you have to do is use 2 brain cells?

Would any Aussies like to share there experience with the special line and getting raws?

I’ve done 4 injections of the Ripped blend

#1 no pip whatsoever
#2 no pip whatsoever
#3 has left my right butt cheek sore as fuck FML (I’m hoping it’s because I’ve used the same spot to many times and or I went a little to high on my dorsal injection)

#4 no pip whatsoever (but I mixed it with some sustanon)

Thoughts anyone??

I’ve done 4 injections of the Ripped blend

#1 no pip whatsoever
#2 no pip whatsoever
#3 has left my right butt cheek sore as fuck FML (I’m hoping it’s because I’ve used the same spot to many times and or I went a little to high on my dorsal injection)

#4 no pip whatsoever (but I mixed it with some sustanon)

Thoughts anyone??

since you only had that one bad experience,so far.

Is it possible that you were injecting and you wiggle the needle some? I find if I'm using a smaller needle with a larger barrel, and my injections are slower I am just as likely, if not more likely to get PIP because my needle moves.

I almost religiously use one mill barrels just because they seem to inject quicker with smaller gauge needles.

TxHero