Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'd like to get one as well... And then off to Jano it goes lol

Understand that after your recent incident with the other source. Also you can look in the testing forum lots of blind tests on qsc product from customers but always good to test any product you can regardless.

Understand that after your recent incident with the other source. Also you can look in the testing forum lots of blind tests on qsc product from customers but always good to test any product you can regardless.
I have seen them...I really like them community helps each other like that.

another complaint overnight from a friend on the ripped mix. Def not ordering it again. Way to many pip complaints on it. Just PIP complaints.

Search DHB in this thread and you’ll see the reviews. I went through 5 vials of it and loved it. No PIP and great results. To be safe it’s best to warm the DHB prior to injecting, that really will help reduce any chance of pain.
Thanks for the input, I'm game to give it a try. Did you use it for a bulk or cut?

Search DHB in this thread and you’ll see the reviews. I went through 5 vials of it and loved it. No PIP and great results. To be safe it’s best to warm the DHB prior to injecting, that really will help reduce any chance of pain.
How much oil were you injecting at a time? I also have some on the way

another complaint overnight from a friend on the ripped mix. Def not ordering it again. Way to many pip complaints on it. Just PIP complaints.
I’ve done 5 injections so far

Only 1x have I had an issue but I think it was more bad technique

It does a little bite going in but not so bad that I would sell my shit to someone else. For $145 on the kit for tren/prop/mast a little bite is worth with my injection is worth it lmao. Besides Nothing will ever compare to when I first injected myself.

Delts glutes quads

I had soreness in all injection sites. Shit lasted for at least month before my body got use to the oil.

I’ve done 5 injections so far

Only 1x have I had an issue but I think it was more bad technique

It does a little bite going in but not so bad that I would sell my shit to someone else. For $145 on the kit for tren/prop/mast a little bite is worth with my injection is worth it lmao. Besides Nothing will ever compare to when I first injected myself.

Delts glutes quads

I had soreness in all injection sites. Shit lasted for at least month before my body got use to the oil.
I have 13 of them if you want ha

Pretty dope anecdote confirming the strength of QSC’s GH.

I went into a cruise after blasting for a while and dropped my GH dose from 10iu to 4iu. Had lantus in at 10iu as a prophylactic to manage BG which was getting pretty high on blast (fasted readings at 105-106)

Three days after dropping the GH dose I’m going hypo before every meal wondering wtf is going on. Checked my BG and it was at 68. 10iu’s of lantus was too much for me after dropping the GH dose.

So yeah, if you were having doubts aside from all the testing that’s been done, this stuff is legit. If you wanna confirm it yourself just lower the dose for a few days and check your BG