Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks for the input, I'm game to give it a try. Did you use it for a bulk or cut?
Bulking a bit. It works well for putting on lean mass. Not watery gains like dbol. Very similar results to tren without the sides. Everyone is different though. I just ran it at 300mg with TRT doss of test.
How much oil were you injecting at a time? I also have some on the way
I would inject 100mg so 1ML every other day. I warmed the vial with a torch lighter for like 20 seconds before drawing into the syringe. Very please with it and next order I will be placing I’ll be getting more.

Went to place another order, but was hit with an 8% transfer fee for the first time. This new? Or have I been lucky in the past.

Pretty dope anecdote confirming the strength of QSC’s GH.

I went into a cruise after blasting for a while and dropped my GH dose from 10iu to 4iu. Had lantus in at 10iu as a prophylactic to manage BG which was getting pretty high on blast (fasted readings at 105-106)

Three days after dropping the GH dose I’m going hypo before every meal wondering wtf is going on. Checked my BG and it was at 68. 10iu’s of lantus was too much for me after dropping the GH dose.

So yeah, if you were having doubts aside from all the testing that’s been done, this stuff is legit. If you wanna confirm it yourself just lower the dose for a few days and check your BG
Have u developed insulin resistance from the HGH?

Whats the longest you think i can keep my stash before it goes bad? Mix of different aas? Stored in my safe always dark and room temp. I went a lil crazy on stocking up. Mct shouldn’t go rancid but the potency im guessing will degrade after a few years. Don’t know how many but im sure a while. Anyone got feedback of the longest you’ve kept your stuff? I should probably just make my own thread but thought I’d ask in the most active thread.

Would any Aussies like to share there experience with the special line and getting raws?
So theres no current activity with Aussies getting raws? I'm not talking about giving specific details away but it would be good to have feed back from locals and not the same 8 - 10 repetitive members that seem to camp in this thread.

Are we allowed to sell any extra stuff here if we have? Not sure of the rules on that.
typically it is not advisable to advertise in another sources thread, even if you purchased it from them since it's taking business away (this is more of an unspoken rule).

nothing stops you from starting your own thread to sell whatever you have or if somebody sees a thread and they PM you.

However, if you do start your own thread I think it will adjust your title automatically to a subscriber. I think I seen @Cridi887 handle change. Not sure if it will eventually change back or not?

Txhero