Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Gave blood other day and pulled labs hope all you people are doing the same to keep healthy. As older you get you will understand health is more important then looking like a meathead.

Gave blood other day and pulled labs hope all you people are doing the same to keep healthy. As older you get you will understand health is more important then looking like a meathead.

Death gets closer and closer everyday. I did the same the other day. Learning to love the people that are good to me more.

It’s easy to be a dick. Deathbed can definitely change the way you feel about shit later.

Death gets closer and closer everyday. I did the same the other day. Learning to love the people that are good to me more.

It’s easy to be a dick. Deathbed can definitely change the way you feel about shit later.
Lift weights
Fuck bitches
Help old ladies cross the road

Haven’t done bloods in awhile but still regularly donating. Was surprised after 3 months since last donation and after a blast hemo was only 13.8, and total cholesterol after a heavy oral cycle was only 170.
Might go get some labs done here soon.

What's the deal with seized orders now, is it still 30% at time of purchase if you want it to be sent out again?
Country in question is New Zealand, haven't had a raw order seized yet but been awhile since I've placed an order and I recall some changes happened.

Made an order US domestic 5 day turnaround. Everything was packaged good and intact. Waiting on my domestic reship order.

Made an order US domestic 5 day turnaround. Everything was packaged good and intact. Waiting on my domestic reship order.
Except I noticed some have powder on outside. And some look like they have less powder than the others. Other that that their good can't complain.

Attachments

• 16782942800464425416612028324391.jpg
    16782942800464425416612028324391.jpg
    878.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 16782943365191929315513891123075.jpg
    16782943365191929315513891123075.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 77
Touchdown, 500gr testosterone decanoate, 150gr npp

I have half my stock already a few more raws and then it's laying low for another 10yrs excluding peptides.

Touchdown, 500gr testosterone decanoate, 150gr npp

I have half my stock already a few more raws and then it's laying low for another 10yrs excluding peptides.
That’s one of the best feelings, Having enough gear to not have to order for awhile. I get really paranoid when I have packages on the way. So to not have any coming for a couple years is a great feeling