Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Recieved my Canadian Reship package, everything I asked for, packaged very nicely. I will be ordering again. (Probably normal China post next time).

One thing I can say, Tracy responds to emails very efficiently, even if you're asking the same question over and over again. I may have busted their balls for not receiving my package in a timely manner, but.. I did get it, and customer service was great, Thanks!

I placed a new order today and went with China Post to Canada.
I'll be doing the same, let me know how it goes, I will be placing another order next week! The funny thing is, even if it was shipped, seized and reshipped, it will still be faster than my last order through reship, so I'll be happy. (my luck I'll get a double seizure)

What's in the big bag?

Your entire post history is telling customers like me that we got scammed, QSC's boat sank, etc. Now you're suddenly showing huge interest in the orders you spent months chastising us for.

If you weren't such a pathetic piece of shit with too much time on your hands I'd happily answer your questions.

My order with Test C and Mast E just came today. Can somebody tell me which one is which?

Attachments

• 7e697473-eae7-4109-a143-3127b7158157.jpeg
    7e697473-eae7-4109-a143-3127b7158157.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 113
My order with Test C and Mast E just came today. Can somebody tell me which one is which?
I would guess test c is on the left since mast is clear. But email the source and they’ll tell you

Haha that was about 1.5kg raws, this order is 4kg raws
I’d be taking anxiety shits all day for a month if I had 4kg on the way. If you ordered 4kg of estrogen the Canadian government would send you a card telling you how brave and stunning you are

I’d be taking anxiety shits all day for a month if I had 4kg on the way.

I'm not too worried. Half the order is ancillary drugs like Minoxidil.

I had a Kg of AAS raws seized in September and nothing ever happened aside from some CBSA agent getting jacked. Canada doesn't seem to care much about juice heads.

Your entire post history is telling customers like me that we got scammed, QSC's boat sank, etc. Now you're suddenly showing huge interest in the orders you spent months chastising us for.

If you weren't such a pathetic piece of shit with too much time on your hands I'd happily answer your questions.
Dude email rep. No one knows what you ordered just by the color. You’ve been in the thread at least a few weeks. Long enough for you to get a delivery at least. So I’m sure you’ve seen the same question you asking. Sorry my guy no offense I just found it odd how many people post a pic asking for identification and willing to take someone’s word on what is what by a picture and then create s whole cycle based on what someone in a forum thinks whats in a vial from a picture.

Im getting a lot of compaints on the rip mix with pip. Maybe they need to make it at 50mg each instead of 100mg each. People still getting pip from a half ml of it too. Just putting it out there

That’s stupid men, imagine if there is 2 product and you don’t know what kind of med is. And there is one product especialy easy to get an overdose for example pramipexol. Do you still thinks it the easy way out or just maybe logical statement ?
Don't use prami.
Keep track of what you order and how you order it. Reach out in private. Make an effort