Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I posted there too. No rash just pain when the skin is touched
After reading some of the trial papers I would not recommend it to anyone really. Thins connective tissue in ligaments and joints and decreases skeletal muscle mass. As a lifter that is a hell no. Other side effects are popping up as popularity increases. Maybe bite the bullet and ask the doc. Might get a funny look but this is your lady we are talking about here. Let us know what you make of it.

After reading some of the trial papers I would not recommend it to anyone really. Thins connective tissue in ligaments and joints and decreases skeletal muscle mass. As a lifter that is a hell no. Other side effects are popping up as popularity increases. Maybe bite the bullet and ask the doc. Might get a funny look but this is your lady we are talking about here. Let us know what you make of it.
this makes sense though right, if diabetics are eating less protein and food in general loose more than just 100% fat. it also makes sense u loose ligaments and muscle As when loose 50+lbs your body will of course loose muscle as not carrying weight around... but I agree, always more side effects come along as more people use for longer, also tuff when sourcing from UGL as may get some different, although similar peptide (which there are many), as SOME side effects may in fact be from a different glycogen peptide...but it does seem like slowing down digestion essentially may not be great for gut flora enzymes etc being exposed to acid for longer than normal may not be awesome either, just a guess/feeling/theory. although would be an interesting study on uptake of nutrients and gut flora..

My wife just started week 6 of semaglutide, .25mg first 4 weeks then .5mg for the last 2.
She’s been experiencing skin pain from things that shouldn’t cause pain like touching, brushing up on it. Google says Allodynia. No rash or any other type of symptom. Possible allergic reaction with no other allergic response or possibly unrelated to semaglutide use? She’s going to see her Dr but curious if anyone has had similar side effects.
where is she taking the shot? IM or Sub? How much weight did she loose in 6 weeks? I have a friend starting today. Thanks for the feedback

where is she taking the shot? IM or Sub? How much weight did she loose in 6 weeks? I have a friend starting today. Thanks for the feedback
Subq in the shoulder, I just pinch some skin and inject it for her. She’s down 8lbs so far. We also go to the gym at least 4 days a week and eat pretty healthy along with using MFP app.

lol
I’ve heard similar things with metformin, but the muscle loss doesn’t really affect people on peds and who work out.