Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Given the volatility of Crypto currently, I choose not to passively hold large ammounts of funds in my crypto wallet. I will only buy the bitcoin, and then immediately send it to QSC. If i know exactly how much bitcoin i need in my wallet prior to my order (i.e. the reason why i asked if there is a potential price increase), i'll be able to fire my order off much faster than if i learn of the costs at the same moment the compound becomes available for order.
That's totally fair, actually.

Your post just triggered people's memory of that kid in class who raised his hand and pointed out that the teacher hadn't had everyone turn their homework in yet.

What can go wrong if a chinese probably uneducated guy is labelling potent hormones vials. Human mistakes always happen. Human are not machines
I'm just kinda shocked that people have really glazed over the fact that that vial was clearly mislabeled. I suppose the deep discounts are buying silence.

Gotta always double check , but obviously u can tell by the color what the tren was I hope ?
Of course you can tell by the colour, but that's the only reason it was noticed. Had one been injectable superdrol and another Test E you wouldn't be able to tell by the oil colour. It looks like the numbers are were misapplied to me but @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals says the poster didn't read them correctly.

I don't see the problem in just having them labeled.. I understand the whole opsec thing but to be honest if a package gets flaged and it's opened chances are they will be tested no matter what so why not just label?

I don't see the problem in just having them labeled.. I understand the whole opsec thing but to be honest if a package gets flaged and it's opened chances are they will be tested no matter what so why not just label?
I don't think that's true. There have been numerous reports of packages opened and then delivered to the customer without evidence of being tested. If you put a "trenbolone" label on the vials, you increase the chance of seizure.

Mine was obviously checked by cbsa. It was opened and was likely passed because of the cost of testing was not worth seizing a few dozen vials of test or anabolics. Illegal yes but in canada no one really cares about personal use amounts just amounts large enough to traffic. Sat in cbsa for months and I thought it was as good as cooked. Not being labelled really helped it through. Just make a master key list and use sticker symbols so there is no mistakes or issues with handwriting.