Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That 2 looks like a shitty 2 and that 3 looks like a shitty 3 so at the very least, they are mislabeled. Devin did not "mix" up anything.

That 2 looks like a shitty 2 and that 3 looks like a shitty 3 so at the very least, they are mislabeled. Devin did not "mix" up anything.

No offense, but judging from some of devins posts regarding his growth hormone use etc. I kind of question his judgement and decision making but hey that's just me, a fucking nobody who knows nothing lol.

No offense, but judging from some of devins posts regarding his growth hormone use etc. I kind of question his judgement and decision making but hey that's just me, a fucking nobody who knows nothing lol.
I've never read his post other than the past few... I'm just saying that his oils were mislabeled and that's potentially dangerous.

Superdrol is not esterfied and has guaicol in it so it won't crash. Haven't ordered any of those from Sigma myself so can't comment on the coloring. Have to say though that my oils have occasionally differed in color from batch to batch with primobolan specifically.
Supderol do not have guaicol but too much BB, and this what made the testing difficult for Jano, the margin error was 10%

Superdrol injectable can also be done using EO
2% BA, 21% BB, 25% EO

Sorry for Jumping in here guys I'm gonna go way tf off topic.. Has anyone tried their HGH? I'm CDN and $80kit seems unreal, and my experience is usually you get what you pay for.....I see a lot of positive comments. I have a line in Pfizer but it's retarded expensive so looking for something solid ..
Thx

This was going to be my first guess. The labels are written by people that don’t use Arabic (western) numbers on the daily and I think it’s best to just send the rep a picture of what you’ve received since they can be hard to decipher sometimes.
Yeah I’m not trying to be a dick but I actually had a helluva time figuring out which one was 2 and 3 in my package too.

Wait, did you just post asking about price increases so you can "have the necessary funds ready", and now you're calling people "broke fucks"?
Given the volatility of Crypto currently, I choose not to passively hold large ammounts of funds in my crypto wallet. I will only buy the bitcoin, and then immediately send it to QSC. If i know exactly how much bitcoin i need in my wallet prior to my order (i.e. the reason why i asked if there is a potential price increase), i'll be able to fire my order off much faster than if i learn of the costs at the same moment the compound becomes available for order.

Seriously, if you're at all interested in this compound, you better be ready. There is going to be a massive race to order Primo, especially considering a majority of other sources also are not currently stocked with it. And most people who still are, are selling it at $100+/gram

Sorry for Jumping in here guys I'm gonna go way tf off topic.. Has anyone tried their HGH? I'm CDN and $80kit seems unreal, and my experience is usually you get what you pay for.....I see a lot of positive comments. I have a line in Pfizer but it's retarded expensive so looking for something solid ..
Thx

his hgh is great and very potent.

Hey Tracy, not trying to be a thorn in your ass but can I get a reply in p.m or email to that turn of thing on my side of that issue? If u guys let me know in general where you are with that it could help alot... 35 dollar phone call to fucking Singapore and I couldn't get anywhere cuz I couldn't understand the lady that answered the phone for shit. Thanks

Sponsors