Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Okay dbag by your logic this is a 2.
View attachment 254730And this is a 3
View attachment 254731
Honestly I don't care what the fuckin numbers say. The qsc rep was cool asf and fast and got this shit sorted out for me with no issues or complaints on my part. I will Def. Use this source again. Thought the customer service well very good. If the gear is great too then I look forward to doing a shit ton more business with them. Just having to listen to you arrogantly make up lies and stories of prior hgh and mk677 post that I never made in hopes of discounting any intellectual credibility on my behalf is what I find annoying and rude asf! Have a nice day!
To quote one of my other favorite people on here, "On a scale of 1 to 10 how mad are you right now?"

I'm just tired of hearing you whine, fuck off already little boy.

You have done more to damage your intellectual credibility than I have just by opening your mouth (so to speak).

Yea but i talked with a salesman via whatsapp and he force me to buy via btc transfer. He didnt accept alibaba payment. Thats why i'm asking...
You're dealing with a different sales rep. If you want to keep using them, we cannot help you, that person isn't on meso.

Why don't you use the sales rep participating in this thread?

Friends, has anyone bought raw materials from this seller before? How did you secure yourself about the payment as they did not receive payment through Alibaba and did your product arrive to you without any problems?

Multiple raws, reship line to Canada, payment was fine - 2 separate payments via Alibaba and another format they offer.

Everything was fine, weighed them both and it was exactly the weight I ordered. Products work as advertised.

Multiple raws, reship line to Canada, payment was fine - 2 separate payments via Alibaba and another format they offer.

Everything was fine, weighed them both and it was exactly the weight I ordered. Products work as advertised.
i think they dont accept alibaba anymore. I dont know why...

This rep accepts Alibaba. This rep doesn’t have WhatsApp. Whoever you ordered from, it wasn’t this rep.
nah I just asked this seller via private message and that gave the same answer. It's ridiculous, but I can't understand it. Why every seller allows alibaba but not this? Paying with Alibaba means securing your money. Why would I put myself in a precarious position by paying with bitcoin?

We don't accept alibaba from all countries, also from suspicious customers and potential scam buyers. Go secure your money elsewhere please.
I didn't mention what country I'm from? Who are you to say that? As the seller of the brand, is it your responsibility to make this decision? If there's scam here, that's what you did. How do we know that you received payment on behalf of the company and did not report it to the company? We will send the money, then when the product does not arrive, you say there is nothing we can do and put the money in your pocket. Nice job

Btw, can you explain how I can be a scammer?
Brainless
:)

I didn't mention what country I'm from? Who are you to say that? As the seller of the brand, is it your responsibility to make this decision? If there's scam here, that's what you did. How do we know that you received payment on behalf of the company and did not report it to the company? We will send the money, then when the product does not arrive, you say there is nothing we can do and put the money in your pocket. Nice job

Btw, can you explain how I can be a scammer?
Brainless
:)
Dude, gtfo. Qds has a good track record here. If you don’t trust them, buy elsewhere. They are a company and can chose to take payment in whatever way they wish, for whatever reasons they want. Scammer would abuse the alibaba payment portal. That how you could be a scammer

Dude, gtfo. Qds has a good track record here. If you don’t trust them, buy elsewhere. They are a company and can chose to take payment in whatever way they wish, for whatever reasons they want. Scammer would abuse the alibaba payment portal. That how you could be a scammer
dude are you their lawyer? I'm asking why they don't accept the payment method written in the subject and the payment method they specified in the e-mail before. The reason why I am writing here is that if someone who has shopped before, I would like to order too. I didn't know it was scam on Alibaba. I have done all my shopping on alibaba before. Also, since the other supplier did not write my name on the parcel in my last order, the package was returned and I could hardly get my money back. I was able to do this thanks to alibaba. When people have problems in this regard, they want to secure themselves. What is your issue?
Thats what they said to me.

1680025510527.png