Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Okay dbag by your logic this is a 2.
View attachment 254730And this is a 3
View attachment 254731
Honestly I don't care what the fuckin numbers say. The qsc rep was cool asf and fast and got this shit sorted out for me with no issues or complaints on my part. I will Def. Use this source again. Thought the customer service well very good. If the gear is great too then I look forward to doing a shit ton more business with them. Just having to listen to you arrogantly make up lies and stories of prior hgh and mk677 post that I never made in hopes of discounting any intellectual credibility on my behalf is what I find annoying and rude asf! Have a nice day!
Yeah that’s just flat out mislabeling

I'm wondering if I mixed up two raws, maybe you guys can help.

exemestane(aromasin)- flour or powdered sugar like consistency, very white and very fluffy.

dbol- tiny fine crystals, much more dense. less white.

would you say these two sound like correct descriptions? I'm sure I can find out the old fashioned way if no one knows ;)

I'm wondering if I mixed up two raws, maybe you guys can help.

exemestane(aromasin)- flour or powdered sugar like consistency, very white and very fluffy.

dbol- tiny fine crystals, much more dense. less white.

would you say these two sound like correct descriptions? I'm sure I can find out the old fashioned way if no one knows ;)
yes exemestane is often like flour, very white, granulated texture, but we have seen batches yellowish and very powdery, both testing +98% at Jano.

yes exemestane is often like flour, very white, granulated texture, but we have seen batches yellowish and very powdery, both testing +98% at Jano.
but would you say the dbol is denser than the aromasin? trying to differentiate the two. for instance 10g of one looks almost double the other because of how fluffy it is. I'm guessing the fluffier flour one is aromasin and the denser more salt like one is the dbol?

Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

thank you

Payment options are listed at the top of the price list:

Alibaba (Credit/Debit Card, Wire transfer, Apple pay, Google Pay), Bank Transfer,
Alipay, Paysend, WeChat, Wise transfer, Crypto (Bitcoin, USDT-trc20, ETH-erc20, USDC-erc20).
Yea but i talked with a salesman via whatsapp and he force me to buy via btc transfer. He didnt accept alibaba payment. Thats why i'm asking...