Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ordered Bold U on March 9th. Arrived yesterday all looks well! I have ordered 3 times successfully, and have one more otw.

dude are you their lawyer? I'm asking why they don't accept the payment method written in the subject and the payment method they specified in the e-mail before. The reason why I am writing here is that if someone who has shopped before, I would like to order too. I didn't know it was scam on Alibaba. I have done all my shopping on alibaba before. Also, since the other supplier did not write my name on the parcel in my last order, the package was returned and I could hardly get my money back. I was able to do this thanks to alibaba. When people have problems in this regard, they want to secure themselves. What is your issue?
Thats what they said to me.

View attachment 254790

Here's what we know.
* You have been dealing with a different rep on WhatsApp
* This rep does take Alibaba payments from some people depending on country, risk etc

Here's what we don't know
* Whether or not this rep will take Ali baba payment from you.

Here's what we cannot do:
* Help you further.

Therefore
* Please stop spamming the thread with the same question, if the rep refuses to do business with you because you're more trouble than your order is worth, there's fuck all any of us can do about it, and you're not endearing yourself to anybody by annoying everyone.

We don't accept alibaba from all countries, also from suspicious customers and potential scam buyers. Go secure your money elsewhere please.
Thank you. I wrote here to hear such feedback. Seller cancel the payment on alibaba to protect himself from scammers, but why is buyer not welcome when questioned to protect himself? We are here to benefit from information. No need for stupid attacks.

Ordered Bold U on March 9th. Arrived yesterday all looks well! I have ordered 3 times successfully, and have one more otw.
I'm sorry if I said something wrong

Here's what we know.
* You have been dealing with a different rep on WhatsApp
* This rep does take Alibaba payments from some people depending on country, risk etc

Here's what we don't know
* Whether or not this rep will take Ali baba payment from you.

Here's what we cannot do:
* Help you further.

Therefore
* Please stop spamming the thread with the same question, if the rep refuses to do business with you because you're more trouble than your order is worth, there's fuck all any of us can do about it, and you're not endearing yourself to anybody by annoying everyone.
I totally understand dont worry.

Thank you. I wrote here to hear such feedback. Seller cancel the payment on alibaba to protect himself from scammers, but why is buyer not welcome when questioned to protect himself? We are here to benefit from information. No need for stupid attacks.

I'm sorry if I said something wrong
In the aas market it is up to the source to decide if they will give your money back or not. This is not alibaba decision. If you don’t agree with this rule don’t use underground aas.

Guys, I am not as experienced as you in these matters. I asked a few questions and there was no need for such a reaction.
I'm sorry if I hurt someone here.
No bad intentions.
Thanks to you, I am in this forum to learn.

Guys, I am not as experienced as you in these matters. I asked a few questions and there was no need for such a reaction.
No bad intentions.
Yeah it's fine, just don't go over the top with repeated questions and spamming because those are the guys who end up being shunned. Whatever issues you have with the other rep you'll most likely have to work out with them, and if this rep is willing to work with you you'll have to agree to do business (incl. payments) under the terms they give you.

Good luck... I hope this all works out for you

Yeah it's fine, just don't go over the top with repeated questions and spamming because those are the guys who end up being shunned. Whatever issues you have with the other rep you'll most likely have to work out with them, and if this rep is willing to work with you you'll have to agree to do business (incl. payments) under the terms they give you.

Good luck... I hope this all works out for you
Thank you for understanding me.
Again, my apologies to the seller.
good forums

So I placed my order a couple weeks ago. The apartment complex in which I ordered it to started returning mail unless the recipients name is a resident. The rep acknowledged the package was returned but demanded I place an entirely new order if I wanted to get the products? Wtf is this…6EFD0DEF-12AB-45E4-BAD9-D93A257EF636.jpeg

So I placed my order a couple weeks ago. The apartment complex in which I ordered it to started returning mail unless the recipients name is a resident. The rep acknowledged the package was returned but demanded I place an entirely new order if I wanted to get the products? Wtf is this…View attachment 254794
Did he actually get it in hand?

One of the issues is that he may have sent it from an anonymous address. This is very normal. if a domestic shipper had something returned, it will get lost in the mail system forever.

Sorry this happened brother, but you should have had a real name

Last edited:
So I placed my order a couple weeks ago. The apartment complex in which I ordered it to started returning mail unless the recipients name is a resident. The rep acknowledged the package was returned but demanded I place an entirely new order if I wanted to get the products? Wtf is this…View attachment 254794
You provided incorrect mailing info and the postal service returned to sender which probably is a fake address. What do you want them to do?

Learn a lesson and don’t provide incorrect information again.

No bad intentions.
Every source takes crypto as a form of payment. Some only take crypto. I think you will come to that conclusion once you find any source you want to order from.

Not my first Rodeo with QDS been dealing with them for many many years and different reps on different platforms. Always quality and delivery either way.

But this delivery from Tracy has been the fastest! Paid insurance peace of mind and risk free.

Paid 14/3
Delivered 28/3

International va Australian Special Line!

Bulk HGH and HCG order landed :)

Keep up the good work @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ;)