Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received order about a month ago for the guaranteed Canada line. Great communication. Always prompt replies and patient with questions. Another order just put in Canada reship+insurance. Thanks QSC!!

Last edited:
DHB seems to be stronger, like a sideless tren
It’s pretty awesome and I prefer it more if lean muscle is the only goal. But nothing I’ve found can turn me into the sexual animal that tren does. And I’m a very level headed person even on drugs so i sometimes enjoy that insane tren brain feeling. It’s kinda fun if you’re smart enough to realize it’s the drugs talking when crazy stuff enters your mind. And if you can’t, you really shouldn’t be using.

But I’m early 40s and at this point tren is a tool more for my sex kit than for physique. If I keep dosage under 300mg of Ace a week then the only side I get is moderate insomnia. Tren is still king IMO. Trest is awesome too but it will leave your testicles like a couple of communion wafers in a pouch after just a short run on low doses. Didn’t like that.

There's a thread by jano about this. Where jano mentioned impurity is just degraded hormone.
Yeah the search bar has a plethora of information, definitely have to define and research keywords. It's beyond me but I'm doing my due diligence. It does appear the quality of hgh peptides have improved judging by the posts from back in the day.