Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ester generally seems to play a larger role in concentration moreso than anything else (except 1-test cyp). I would bet it is 100mg/mL due to cost and low dosing. It would probably hold just fine at 200. Trest Ace holds jus fine at 100 with no special recipes or solvents
What BB and Ba % do you use for trest ace at 100mg/ml?

Received order about a month ago for the guaranteed Canada line. Great communication. Always prompt replies and patient with questions. Another order just put in Canada reship+insurance. Thanks QSC!!

I’m looking just to make a small order to test the waters…. For a Canadian wanting to just grab a kit or two of finished oils it would make the most sense to just ship via China Post right ? Save the guaranteed/insured lines for bigger orders down the road ?

I’ve read the thread up and down, but the differant lines are confusing the fuck outta me , thanks to anyone that can clarify…

Also is the price list from page 1 still current ?

Thanks to anyone willing to explain this!

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on the PIP with this DHB? Tolerable ?
I'm on week 2 of QSC DHB ordered from international a while back so idk if it's the same batch as the domestic. That being said, there's no PIP immediately after injecting but I'm getting some hard knots that are slightly painful. The knots appear a couple days after injecting and last for 4 to 5 days. Foam rolling seems to help get rid of the knots faster. Also I'm injecting 0.5 ml DHB and 0.5 ml Test C in the same pin. The pain is slight and is definitely tolerable. Similar to the feeling of a sore muscle after a workout. Hope this helps.

Ordered some Test C and NPP through US domestic. Placed the order mid-day Monday and it's projected delivery is 1-2 more days so, Thursday.- Friday

QSC and rep have been good and easy. This will be my 2nd order gone smoothly. Part of me feels bad leaving the old source but these prices are just too good. I paid 1/4th of the price it would have been with some other big US Domestic names.

Last edited:
I’m looking just to make a small order to test the waters…. For a Canadian wanting to just grab a kit or two of finished oils it would make the most sense to just ship via China Post right ? Save the guaranteed/insured lines for bigger orders down the road ?

I’ve read the thread up and down, but the differant lines are confusing the fuck outta me , thanks to anyone that can clarify…

Also is the price list from page 1 still current ?

Thanks to anyone willing to explain this!
Cp is decent and fairly fast(in the world of international orders). Seizures are less than 20%, so I guess you can decide if insurance is worth it. Just scroll back in the pages till you find the most recent price list, or email and ask for it

Can someone explain to me the difference between DHB and Bold Cyp? I keep seeing things that seem like they’re basically the same thing differently concentrations and other things saying they’re not. Pretend I’m eating crayons as you explain because I might be.

Can someone explain to me the difference between DHB and Bold Cyp? I keep seeing things that seem like they’re basically the same thing differently concentrations and other things saying they’re not. Pretend I’m eating crayons as you explain because I might be.
I’d explain but you didn’t offer to share your crayons.

Sometimes just warming it for 30 seconds before pinning will take away mild pip. I’m assuming you tried that though? I didn’t have that issue, but everyone is different.

I'm on week 2 of QSC DHB ordered from international a while back so idk if it's the same batch as the domestic. That being said, there's no PIP immediately after injecting but I'm getting some hard knots that are slightly painful. The knots appear a couple days after injecting and last for 4 to 5 days. Foam rolling seems to help get rid of the knots faster. Also I'm injecting 0.5 ml DHB and 0.5 ml Test C in the same pin. The pain is slight and is definitely tolerable. Similar to the feeling of a sore muscle after a workout. Hope this helps.

They're different compounds, period.

People get confused because one is "Boldenone" and the other is "Dihydroboldenone". And because DHB is a metabolite of Boldenone.

Why is there both a blue-green and a green-blue crayon, and why is it impossible for a crayon to do white skin color properly?

Sometimes just warming it for 30 seconds before pinning will take away mild pip. I’m assuming you tried that though? I didn’t have that issue, but everyone is different.
Yeah I did warm it. Don't get me wrong it's not very painful or anything. Just a mild soreness. Well worth the results imo.

They're different compounds, period.

People get confused because one is "Boldenone" and the other is "Dihydroboldenone". And because DHB is a metabolite of Boldenone

Ok makes sense thanks

Why is there both a blue-green and a green-blue crayon, and why is it impossible for a crayon to do white skin color properly?

Because they’re both delicious and well there is no such thing as white skin only colorless pigment skin.