Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does QSC have any heavy metals testing done on their products? Not throwing around any accusations but I’ve been feeling sick for 4 weeks since I started using his gear on my cruise. I could count on one hand the amount of hours I slept last week cause my body and brain have been physically unable to chill out.

Switched sources for the time being to confirm that I’m not going crazy. Been running his GH for more than a year though, no problems there
I've been using their test primo and masteron constantly for the last year and never had any of the issues your describing. May be something else causing the issues.

Not this heavy metals shit again... Janoshik explained it so many times.
did Jano comment in the thread somewhere? I’m not on Meso often so I must’ve missed it. In any case I have no problem sending my gear in for testing. Not in here to stir up shit or drag QSC’s name through the mud I just wanna know why I’m having nasty sides from his test E, carrier oil and heavy metals is the first thing that came to mind.

Does QSC have any heavy metals testing done on their products? Not throwing around any accusations but I’ve been feeling sick for 4 weeks since I started using his gear on my cruise. I could count on one hand the amount of hours I slept last week cause my body and brain have been physically unable to chill out.

Switched sources for the time being to confirm that I’m not going crazy. Been running his GH for more than a year though, no problems there
This is a long shot. Since I am assuming all raws pretty much come from the same place. And I doubt there would be much heavy metals in the oil.

I don't see that heavy metals would differ among the sources.

Maybe you need to stay away from MCT.

Hope you feel better bro

did Jano comment in the thread somewhere? I’m not on Meso often so I must’ve missed it. In any case I have no problem sending my gear in for testing. Not in here to stir up shit or drag QSC’s name through the mud I just wanna know why I’m having nasty sides from his test E, carrier oil and heavy metals is the first thing that came to mind.
Jano offers heavy metal testing. It’s been done on QSC gear a few times, I think Jano said he’s never found much in the way of heavy metals from any source.

Jano offers heavy metal testing. It’s been done on QSC gear a few times, I think Jano said he’s never found much in the way of heavy metals from any source.

Correct, what tenba said. As far as I remember Janoshik even said that he did test all kind of different sources (that people sent to him for testing) and he couldn't find any traces of heavy metals in any of the samples. So the chance is relatively low that you will find any heavy metals in this or other sources gear.

This is a long shot. Since I am assuming all raws pretty much come from the same place. And I doubt there would be much heavy metals in the oil.

I don't see that heavy metals would differ among the sources.

Maybe you need to stay away from MCT.

Hope you feel better bro
Order sterile mct and shoot it. Experiment a little. That shit tore me up so bad with pip I almost gave up then suddenly got used to it.

Has anyone ever had an adverse reaction to QSC’s stuff? First time pinning his test during my cruise and I can’t sleep for shit.

Maybe it’s the carrier oil. Bloodwork came back reasonably fine but it’s hard to fall asleep cause my mind starts racing the moment my head hits the pillow.

Wasn’t having this problem with another source’s test
Test E ?

Reminder of oils available US domestic

Oils 10x10ml (100ml)dosageprice ($)
Test C250mg/ml100
Test E250mg/ml95
https://janoshik.com/tests/27811-NPP_2YLB3KD4KCAH (NPP)100mg/ml95
DHB 1-Test Cyp 100mg/ml140
Tren A100mg/ml130
Tren E200mg/ml190
Mast P 100mg/ml125
Mast E 200mg/ml130

HGH bulk prices

HGH 100iu = 1 kit

International $55/kit
+10 kits $52/kit
+20 kits $50/kit
+100 kits $45/kit
+1000 kits $45/kit (free shipping + garantee 100%)

Domestic (US) $70/kit
+50 kits $65/kit
+100 kits $60/kit (free shipping)

Domestic (CA, AUS) $80/kit
+50 kits $75/kit
+100 kits $68/kit (free shipping)

Domestic (EU) 70€/kit
+10 kits 65€/kit
+100 kits 60€/kit (free shipping)

HGH 150iu = 1 kit

international only $80/kit
+10 kits $78/kit