Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@PissedPajamas Trouble sleeping is a KNOWN side effect of test.. dont think heavy metals is going to keep you awake... Ive HEARD sometimes they add B vitamins to gear so that you FEEL something, and of course B vitamins will affect sleep. Although should not be more than a day or 2 after injection.. does sleep get better the day or 2 BEFORE you redose? I suspect its just the test bro.. can also cause increase BP or thumping heart which can make it harder to sleep aswell. Injecting itself can cause a adrenaline dump and make it hard to sleep that night, so can worrying about heavy metals ;) most heavy metals cause sleepiness lethargy and because levels would be very low would take a long time for them to build up in your system to produce symptoms. water soluble chem s should in theory be more prone to HM. id be more concerned with petrochemical/solvent residues as a little 'stickier' esp in oil based chemicals, one reason to stay away from whey protein use xylene to extract iirc and many have unsafe levels of heavy metals. so look into your protein if worried about heavy metals.

hey, been a while since i ordered.

can you still ship to canada? and if so what are the estimated times of arrival?

thanks

@PissedPajamas Trouble sleeping is a KNOWN side effect of test.. dont think heavy metals is going to keep you awake... Ive HEARD sometimes they add B vitamins to gear so that you FEEL something, and of course B vitamins will affect sleep. Although should not be more than a day or 2 after injection.. does sleep get better the day or 2 BEFORE you redose? I suspect its just the test bro.. can also cause increase BP or thumping heart which can make it harder to sleep aswell. Injecting itself can cause a adrenaline dump and make it hard to sleep that night, so can worrying about heavy metals ;) most heavy metals cause sleepiness lethargy and because levels would be very low would take a long time for them to build up in your system to produce symptoms. water soluble chem s should in theory be more prone to HM. id be more concerned with petrochemical/solvent residues as a little 'stickier' esp in oil based chemicals, one reason to stay away from whey protein use xylene to extract iirc and many have unsafe levels of heavy metals. so look into your protein if worried about heavy metals.
I was gonna say the same. I’ve had many times when jumping on cycle at higher doses of test where my sleep is not great at all. Waking up a lot, slightly sweaty, etc. It usually goes away. You’re playing with your hormones, your e2 is going up, blood pressure, heart rate and more.

@PissedPajamas if you’re concerned about heavy metals in HGH don’t look into the foods we eat on a daily basis. Did you know we have baby food in the USA that actually have what the FDA deems an allowable or acceptable amount of metals? And I’m sure it’s not just the USA. Imagine the foods that aren’t even being tested for us adults.

Taken right from google-
In its August 2022 report, HBBF tested 288 foods and analyzed more than 7,000 additional baby food testing data from published studies. The report found that:

• 94% of all food samples tested had detectable amounts of toxic heavy metals. This included store-bought baby foods as well as homemade purees.
  • Rice cakes and crisped rice cereal were heavily contaminated with arsenic.
  • High levels of arsenic, cadmium, and lead were found in fresh carrots and sweet potatoes. HBBF recommends parents to vary the sourcing of these products and peel before serving.

I was gonna say the same. I’ve had many times when jumping on cycle at higher doses of test where my sleep is not great at all. Waking up a lot, slightly sweaty, etc. It usually goes away. You’re playing with your hormones, your e2 is going up, blood pressure, heart rate and more.

@PissedPajamas if you’re concerned about heavy metals in HGH don’t look into the foods we eat on a daily basis. Did you know we have baby food in the USA that actually have what the FDA deems an allowable or acceptable amount of metals? And I’m sure it’s not just the USA. Imagine the foods that aren’t even being tested for us adults.

Taken right from google-
In its August 2022 report, HBBF tested 288 foods and analyzed more than 7,000 additional baby food testing data from published studies. The report found that:

• 94% of all food samples tested had detectable amounts of toxic heavy metals. This included store-bought baby foods as well as homemade purees.
  • Rice cakes and crisped rice cereal were heavily contaminated with arsenic.
  • High levels of arsenic, cadmium, and lead were found in fresh carrots and sweet potatoes. HBBF recommends parents to vary the sourcing of these products and peel before serving.
So he should not care about heavy metals because there is heavy metals foods? He should say "Fuck it, it doesn't matter"...?

He should care. Many of us care. Many of us eat only organic or trustworthy clean foods and use clean products to avoid metals and other chemicals.

unfortunately even organic have metals, some heavy metals are in fact needed to live, poison is in the dosage...however organic offer less harmful pesticides.virgin soil may have super high heavy metals(and fertile volcanic soils are often some of the worst), some ferts have next to none. although perhaps the chelators used as fertilizers push more heavy metals into the veggies, I would suspect they would. detectable levels in food is basically meaningless as every soil has heavy metals, always has. may not want to cut on your granite countertops are often radioactive aswell as plenty of heavy metals arsenic etc, not sure if any test has been to see how much they leach(prob acidic fruits would be the worst). grains are some of the worst as cant wash majority of them and have the most pesticides, desiccating hormones/chemicals sometimes even use pesticides AS the desiccating spray. when I go hunting in farmers fields usually peas (ever eat pea protein?) or barley, I get a strange feeling around my nose and mouth almost a numbing like effect and not what associate with allergy, finally clued into that its prob because of the chemical sprays in the field, and thats with harvest fields with little stubble left. there is NOTHING in the processing that removes those chemicals other than perhaps removing sheeth.. anyway will stop the ramble, but agree should always avoid heavy metals were possible. similarly, because you get radiation from flights doesn't mean you should take as many of x rays as possible, as both metals and radiation are accumulative. for example GHK-cu should be a concern as who knows how pure the copper was they used on the wash, and similar weight metals may attach to the GHK aswell and potentially more toxic aswell as the ghk IIRC drives the metal into your cells much better than eating. ANYHOO, trouble sleeping is prob from test, and ya would be nice to see more precise testing for heavy metals/petrochemical/BPA residuals on UGL gear, and even pharmaceuticals TBH, one of the issues with capitalism, $ over people, and interesting enough more social liberal countries have healthier people (and dont use roundup), aswell as decriminalize/legalize drugs and have less overdoses, but less favourable for Monsanto and oil companies to operate normally.

Blood Work
Cycle:
300test
280DHB
9 weeks

Health Positives:
Good bloodwork

Health negatives:
Bad Blood pressure 160/90
Minor hair loss

Bloodwork dome one week after last injection.
BP down to 130/80 (I think will be on bloodwork)

Not sure if supplementing magnesium, aged black garlic and omega 3 oil as well as added cardio brought BP down or the upping of BP med to 5mg per week and the drug leaving the system? Probably all of those things combined...

Anyone else experience high blood pressure on cycle and any tips / advice to help with that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230405_225102_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230405_225102_Samsung Internet.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 84
donating blood can help drop it a little and can help BP if hemocrit is high

dial in electrolytes can help a little.
quercitin can help vessels.

160/90 is def getting up there man, hopefully you maintain that 130/80 as thats perfect ;) dont want you to stroke out on us next time u catch covid.

Gemini 20 but be sure to buy from their website and not a third party. It's repeatedly accurate and cheap. Again, buy from their official website.