Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh shit, your bloodwork looks crazy. Hdl 11, Ldl 200. That's 20:1. I would drop everything.
I dropped the Sdrol, I think it’s that and the tren. Upped my cholesterol supps and scheduled more labs for end of next week, if my numbers didn’t atleast budge in the right direction that’s my plan.

Test: 150mg
Tren: 185mgish
Sdrol: 20mg EOD
HGH: 2iu

Edit: 0.25mg Semaglutide E5D also

Thoughts?
At your age, given the IGF-1 reference range being 109−353, which would put you at 21-25 year old (assuming Labcorp), I wouldn't bother with 2iu of HGH. Unsure if tren actually increase or decreased IGF-1 level. Seen both but I believe there's other factors that attribute to increase or decrease IGF-1 level while on tren such as estrogen level, nutritional status, thyroid, glucocorticoid level, etc... Do you have IGF-1 level while on tren without exogenous HGH? You may not even need it.
Given transaminitis, I agreed with dropping Sdrol.
Seems like you have a plan for your lipids. Just in case, PCSK-9 inhibitors and bile acid-binding resins aren't hepatotoxic that I am aware of if you can get those.

At your age, given the IGF-1 reference range being 109−353, which would put you at 21-25 year old (assuming Labcorp), I wouldn't bother with 2iu of HGH. Unsure if tren actually increase or decreased IGF-1 level. Seen both but I believe there's other factors that attribute to increase or decrease IGF-1 level while on tren such as estrogen level, nutritional status, thyroid, glucocorticoid level, etc... Do you have IGF-1 level while on tren without exogenous HGH? You may not even need it.
Given transaminitis, I agreed with dropping Sdrol.
Seems like you have a plan for your lipids. Just in case, PCSK-9 inhibitors and bile acid-binding resins aren't hepatotoxic that I am aware of if you can get those.
Thank you, I genuinely appreciate this insight.
I am personally not super familiar with these drugs but I will start reading.

Edit: Just scared myself with very little research. Gonna drop the tren lol.

Last edited:
no you have no clue , none at all
hes been injecting 15iu gh and his igf is in normal range ?
and you blame tren ?? are you fucking serious?
then you said SOME people have this issue with tren and lower igf..not all? you literally contradict yourself when people laugh at you
NOLVADEX can lower igf but at 15iu of gh your igf should be wayyy above normal ranges

oh yeh i have no clue? just enough clue to go pro, so luckily SOME clueless people arent effected lol like your tren theory
keep on your argument that 15iu gh wont raise igf to atleast HIGH igf readings

because at 15iu hes blood sugar should be fucked and igf sky high
both which didnt happen

so your dumb and you shouldnt talk on adult bodybuilding forum , learn more and then come instead of sucking sources dicks
i bet you used to be teachers little pet too
i hate people who kiss the ass of anyone in charge , theyre weak souls

yeah i give up. You are correct.
Tren, his other grams of injectables along with orals and a caloric restricted diet can absolutely not be the reason. His absolutely healthy liver processes all the hgh.

then you said SOME people have this issue with tren and lower igf..not all? you literally contradict yourself when people laugh at you
NOLVADEX can lower igf but at 15iu of gh your igf should be wayyy above normal ranges

oh yeh i have no clue? just enough clue to go pro, so luckily SOME clueless people arent effected lol like your tren theory

both which didnt happen

so your dumb and you shouldnt talk on adult bodybuilding forum , learn more and then come instead of sucking sources dicks
I will make it quick: you are wrong on this one. It's not the first time we see this happening and will not be the last.
And just to be clear, the only way to tell if that gh is real gh is a lab test. It is obviously possible to take 15IU daily and still have low igf-1.

I will make it quick: you are wrong on this one. It's not the first time we see this happening and will not be the last.
And just to be clear, the only way to tell if that gh is real gh is a lab test. It is obviously possible to take 15IU daily and still have low igf-1.
If I recall correctly that's the issue with liverking's blood work. He was on 15IU pharma gh too.

both which didnt happen

I'm not on anybodies side here but you also have to take into consideration that igf is made in the liver when you take hgh. people vary with how much igf they make when taking hgh. It's not a guarantee that when you take hgh that your going to have high levels of igf. There's so many things that can make your body not make the proper amount of igf. He also could of had very low igf levels when starting the hgh, so putting him in normal range could of been a big improvement for him. But yes I do understand your argument too because you would expect someone taking 15 iu to have higher igf levels, but it's not a.guarantee when taking hgh that you will have high levels of igf. This situation does not mean the hgh is fake.

donating blood can help drop it a little and can help BP if hemocrit is high

dial in electrolytes can help a little.
quercitin can help vessels.

160/90 is def getting up there man, hopefully you maintain that 130/80 as thats perfect ;) dont want you to stroke out on us next time u catch covid.

donating blood will drop BP for about 3 days until you produce it all right back.

the BP game is pretty simple though. less sodium, more potassium, and cardio. if that doesn't work just get on BP meds cuz being in the 160s for a few weeks is gonna take a couple months off your life

You really should measure yourself though because sometimes the spoons can change sizes or your raws can be ground to a different size/shape which can affect how much a given volume of raw weights (more/less air in between particles, more/less moisture, etc).

The way to measure yourself is:

1) Get a good scale. Preferably one with a 0.1mg "resolution" and a minimum weight of <= 10 mg. Most scales have a minimum weight of at least 10mg and anything below that either doesn't read or is totally junk. And if the lowest weight it reads out is 10mg, I wouldn't trust anything below 25mg to be accurate. Please note a couple things: In a professional context, scales don't have "precision" and "accuracy"...at least those aren't scientific claimed marketing specifications. Instead it's generally "resolution", "repeatability", and "linearity". Basically no affordable analytical balance (<$500) publishes data on linearity, but go ahead and assume its decent, most are good enough for us. If you want to check if your scale is "good" you need two calibration weights somewhere sort just a little above and below the limits of what you're planning to measure.

So like, a 25mg weight and a 200mg weight if you want to measure 50mg. Or a 5 gram weight and a 50g weight if you want to measure 25 grams. Call the lower weight "A" and the higher weight "B". Whatever the scale reads with the lower calibration weight call "P" and whatever the scale reads with the higher calibration weight call "Q". Then when you weigh your raws, call whatever the scale says "X". Then use this equation to figure out what the "real" weight is cuz whatever the cheap scale says is gonna be wrong (which you'll realize when u put the calibration weights on and they dont match what the scale says, especially really light weights like 25mg).

"Real Weight" = ( (Q-P) / (B-A) ) (X - A) + P

2) Even if your scale has a resolution of 0.1mg doesn't mean it can measure a 5mg dose. This is because it has a "minimum weight". For 0.1mg scales that's usually at least 10mg. For 1mg scales its usually at least 20mg. So to figure out how much a "scoop" is you'll need to scoop many many times until you've scooped at LEAST 2-3x the minimum weight. This could be 30mg, this could be 300mg. You need to record how many scoops it took to get to that weight. If you want, you can record what the scale says after each and every scoop to ATTEMPT to calculate a "variance" which is like, how much bigger one scoop is, and how much smaller the next scoop is. Maybe it's +/- 10%, maybe +/- 50%, who knows. But that will only "work" with a 0.1mg resolution scale, if you have a 1mg resolution scale you'll never be able to trust any difference from scoop to scoop.

Then you divide the total weight by the number of scoops and pray that every scoop was approximately the same size. The more scoops you did the more accurate the "average" will be but you still won't know if one scoop was twice the size of the others.

Good analytical balances are at least $300 (I mean, "decent" ones cost a lot more, but I'm not a millionaire). Calibration weights are pretty expensive too - the ones on amazon can't be trusted if you're really worried about dose weight. Actual real calibration weights can be bought from Mettler-Toledo. They’ll be $17 to $60 each. Get M1 class, without certificate, to save money.

Fun little tip for people who are lazy or just don't have the weights.

An American cash bill weighs exactly 1 gram. I don't think this includes the blue 100s because they have that extra strip on them that may add a few points. But the standard $1 / $5 / $20 bills weigh 1.0 grams as long as they aren't covered in someone's cocaine boogers

Ok so is clomid 50 a day good to take to keep you from shutting down? I take 100mg test c trt and def it shuts me down. Balls are raisins. I even did hcg 250iu twice a week also and that really didnt do much. Thats why I brought up this whole clomid thing.
250iu twice a week is also a very low dose. At minimum eod. 500iu eod would be even better. Also make sure it wasn’t underdosed hcg.
There is some other posts on here of guys doing bloodwork while running a cycle with Clomid that prevented complete shutdown and also made pct easier. @TheIncredibleBulk
If I can find them I’ll link them.

Last edited:
Is someone have problems with lumps after injecting test? Tried subq and intramuscular, enanthat and propionate but after 12-24h lumps appear... Any suggestions?

It would be cool to get some more attention to this post having its own thread in blood serum section of the forum. Thx for posting

I dropped the Sdrol, I think it’s that and the tren. Upped my cholesterol supps and scheduled more labs for end of next week, if my numbers didn’t atleast budge in the right direction that’s my plan.
Obviously, those numbers are bad. I Had pretty bad numbers come back a few months ago, and I got everything back to near normal ranges using a pretty aggressive strategy, and it only took about two months. Started out with HDL 14 and LDL 160. got it to LDL 108 and HDL 34. I did cardio every other day, an hour of low intensity biking and then running a mile or two at a decent pace to get my HR up. I kept calories at maintenance/very slight deficit, had test E at 200mg/wk. used the following supps:
- Psyllium Husk - 10g a day
- Fish oil - 10g a day
- Citrus Bergamot - 4g a day
- Berberine - 5g a day
- Metformin - 1g a day
- Niacin - 1.5g a day
- vitamin K2 (MK-7) - 0.6 g a day

I also used these but I'm not sure they did much of anything, I just threw the kitchen sink at it:
- Garlic extract (allicin) - 2g a day
- Red yeast rice - 3g a day

I still take everything in the first list daily, since I'm bulking right now (500mg test E, 400mg Primo E per week) but at slightly different dosages, hopefully combined with some more cardio than I usually do on bulk it'll keep my lipids in check. I am due for blood work in a few weeks and can update if its of any interest/if I remember. Remember to do your homework and check your bloodwork. I got those shitty numbers back when I thought I should have things looking pretty good, and it drastically changed my plans for then following few months.

I should mention that all of my Test E is from QSC, and blood levels of test have always come back at expected levels, so clearly the dosing is correct there. Will be ordering more soon.

Also- @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals are there plans to restock HMG? I wanna blow my nuts back up to the size of baseballs, thx

Is someone have problems with lumps after injecting test? Tried subq and intramuscular, enanthat and propionate but after 12-24h lumps appear... Any suggestions?
One suggestion is stop doing subq. But some people just have bad pip from test e and other don't. I myself only use test c because all test e give me bad pip. And a lot of people get pip from test prop because it's a short ester. Ide say try some test c and if you still want to do subq do small amounts and it's.normal to have lumps when you do subq. But you might not be going deep enough when doing your injections when your doing im if your getting lumps.