Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It will be good for Aus and canada to see more local options.
I reckon the warehouses will empty pretty quick though.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT)

With the new Chinese government restrictions, arrests that have taken place in the middle, as you very well know many suppliers have stopped selling steroids, HGH, peptides, or they make quite high minimum orders which compensate for the production risk.
Indeed the majority of steroids, sarms, peptides have been banned for sale and export.
We are among the few who continue to operate with such a catalog.

In order to last, and minimize the risks, we had decided to gradually fill the domestic warehouses, with almost complete product lines, the US, EU, AUS and Canadian warehouses will have everything you need in the future. HGH, banned peptides, and unjectable oil steroids, and potentially raws.

Authorized peptides and raws can be continued to be ordered from China, but the rest only from domestic warehouses.
Meaning, if an item is present in the domestic warehouse, it can never be ordered from China.

The system works perfectly in the United States, customers buy a lot from our US warehouse and are very happy with the service, we will do the same for the other continents.

So now, HGH, BPC157, and all oils in US warehouse can no longer be ordered from China.
And soon several arriving.

Ditto once the items are destined for the EU, ...

What about resellers?
to have items available from China sent with Chinese prices the minimum order is 100 kits.
For example an HGH reseller in the USA who finds $60/kit high, we can very well ship him the GH from China at $45/kit but with a minimum of 100 kits.

Thus we would always have a minimum stock in the city of Qingdao, and we can continue to work safely and without breaking the law.

And so that it's not brutal, I leave you this week until Monday 10/04 to order everything you need from China even if they are available at home. But from this date, it will no longer be possible.

All the steroids are banned now (testosterone series, trenbolones, nandrolones, etc....)

for the peptides here is the list shared by government for legal ones (can always be shipped from china):

View attachment 255411

we don't have all them, but just to give you an idea of what you still can order from Qingdao warehouse.

Let me know if you have any question, I will answer all
How will this affect raws? Will raws be stocked stateside?

We will decide for the raws later, now everything continues as before.
It is planned to stock raws in 10g/50g/100g/1kg packs for AAS. But it's not near future. I takes a lot of work and logistics and our team is already working overtime since weeks.
Completely understand, appreciated as always. I already know some are going to bitch but longevity over convenience always.

but also,,, this means once many raws are gone they are gone forever?...

hopefully means will stock canada with the new new hgh...

Since they said raws will eventually come to the states I doubt they’d go away completely.

Just going to be interesting to see the pricing reflection and whatnot going forward.

Can you please explain to me from what I said which part made you do this conclusion?
"All the steroids are banned now (testosterone series, trenbolones, nandrolones, etc....)"

If peptides are banned or illegal to sell/export the raws will have the same faith? This is what I understood from that post with the latest news
But I and others as well don't speak English as their first language so sometimes we get things wrong

"All the steroids are banned now (testosterone series, trenbolones, nandrolones, etc....)"

If peptides are banned or illegal to sell/export the raws will have the same faith? This is what I understood from that post with the latest news
But I and others as well don't speak English as their first language so sometimes we get things wrong
It means we will sell them in domestic warehouses, instead from international shipping from China.
We still operate in illegal but with less risk.
The main risk is to have a big stock in china of illegal goods.
All the banned products will still be available for sale.

The only change now, is that if an item is available for sale in a domestic warehouse, you won't have the option to buy it international

that's all what you should get from the news.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT)

With the new Chinese government restrictions, arrests that have taken place in the middle, as you very well know many suppliers have stopped selling steroids, HGH, peptides, or they make quite high minimum orders which compensate for the production risk.
Indeed the majority of steroids, sarms, peptides have been banned for sale and export.
We are among the few who continue to operate with such a catalog.

In order to last, and minimize the risks, we had decided to gradually fill the domestic warehouses, with almost complete product lines, the US, EU, AUS and Canadian warehouses will have everything you need in the future. HGH, banned peptides, and unjectable oil steroids, and potentially raws.

Authorized peptides and raws can be continued to be ordered from China, but the rest only from domestic warehouses.
Meaning, if an item is present in the domestic warehouse, it can never be ordered from China.

The system works perfectly in the United States, customers buy a lot from our US warehouse and are very happy with the service, we will do the same for the other continents.

So now, HGH, BPC157, and all oils in US warehouse can no longer be ordered from China.
And soon several arriving.

Ditto once the items are destined for the EU, ...

What about resellers?
to have items available from China sent with Chinese prices the minimum order is 100 kits.
For example an HGH reseller in the USA who finds $60/kit high, we can very well ship him the GH from China at $45/kit but with a minimum of 100 kits.

Thus we would always have a minimum stock in the city of Qingdao, and we can continue to work safely and without breaking the law.

And so that it's not brutal, I leave you this week until Monday 10/04 to order everything you need from China even if they are available at home. But from this date, it will no longer be possible.

All the steroids are banned now (testosterone series, trenbolones, nandrolones, etc....)

for the peptides here is the list shared by government for legal ones (can always be shipped from china):

View attachment 255411

we don't have all them, but just to give you an idea of what you still can order from Qingdao warehouse.

Let me know if you have any question, I will answer all
Hey... will we still be able to order your high IU HGH kits? Or any HGH kits...

I apologize I’m a little bit confused but I did read everything since the announcement you made.

How long will we still be able to order raws from china warehouse?

Thank you

It means we will sell them in domestic warehouses, instead from international shipping from China.
We still operate in illegal but with less risk.
The main risk is to have a big stock in china of illegal goods.
All the banned products will still be available for sale.

The only change now, is that if an item is available for sale in a domestic warehouse, you won't have the option to buy it international

that's all what you should get from the news.
Wasn't this rule available before?

For example if I wanted to buy 6 kits of hgh from China would not be possible because they are available in EU but if I wanted 10 then I could buy from China. The difference is that now I can't buy from China even if I want to buy 20 kits only at +100 kits.