Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Funny how that works, when the HCG was 50% underdosed he changed the product to 2500IU.

With the Test Cyp being 10% underdosed he says "it's not like its a different product".

So which one is it?
It’s not fantastic accuracy, but it’s within the range of dosing that even pharma products are allowed by the US FDA.

Ehhh Domestic only works for me. All my domestic orders are taken quick and have arrived within a week every time. When will the rest of the remaining compounds (assuming the raws are available for batches) start flowing into the domestic warehouse? Specifically Deca

yes and depending on brand they are different 'doses' to account for different pharmokenetics it would appear. won't pretend I know ins and outs however, but here is a recent paper. different brands would technically have different IU per mcg from what I gather.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35137345/

You really should measure yourself though because sometimes the spoons can change sizes or your raws can be ground to a different size/shape which can affect how much a given volume of raw weights (more/less air in between particles, more/less moisture, etc).
This guy analyzes.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT)

With the new Chinese government restrictions, arrests that have taken place in the middle, as you very well know many suppliers have stopped selling steroids, HGH, peptides, or they make quite high minimum orders which compensate for the production risk.
Indeed the majority of steroids, sarms, peptides have been banned for sale and export.
We are among the few who continue to operate with such a catalog.

In order to last, and minimize the risks, we had decided to gradually fill the domestic warehouses, with almost complete product lines, the US, EU, AUS and Canadian warehouses will have everything you need in the future. HGH, banned peptides, and unjectable oil steroids, and potentially raws.

Authorized peptides and raws can be continued to be ordered from China, but the rest only from domestic warehouses.
Meaning, if an item is present in the domestic warehouse, it can never be ordered from China.

The system works perfectly in the United States, customers buy a lot from our US warehouse and are very happy with the service, we will do the same for the other continents.

So now, HGH, BPC157, and all oils in US warehouse can no longer be ordered from China.
And soon several arriving.

Ditto once the items are destined for the EU, ...

What about resellers?
to have items available from China sent with Chinese prices the minimum order is 100 kits.
For example an HGH reseller in the USA who finds $60/kit high, we can very well ship him the GH from China at $45/kit but with a minimum of 100 kits.

Thus we would always have a minimum stock in the city of Qingdao, and we can continue to work safely and without breaking the law.

And so that it's not brutal, I leave you this week until Monday 10/04 to order everything you need from China even if they are available at home. But from this date, it will no longer be possible.

All the steroids are banned now (testosterone series, trenbolones, nandrolones, etc....)

for the peptides here is the list shared by government for legal ones (can always be shipped from china):

don't have all them, but just to give you an idea of what you still can order from Qingdao warehouse.

Let me know if you have any question, I will answer all
I know a few days ago you mentioned the primo raws would be available in about ~ 10 days, does this mean oils will still be produced and able to be ordered internationally to Canada?

And will primo eventually be stocked in the domestic Canada store along with test-cyp?

Thanks

Been off of here for a while and I am trying to catch up on the changes. Sooo many posts lol. So I gather that Australia now has domestic options and to order from there unless it isn't in stock?

Been off of here for a while and I am trying to catch up on the changes. Sooo many posts lol. So I gather that Australia now has domestic options and to order from there unless it isn't in stock?
We only have the option of GH as of right now thats available domestically every thing else would be an international order until they can get the proposed extras into the Aussie warehouse.