Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well it was bound to happen, once QSC announced that there would be domestic stock on oils and peptides in most of the world, the sources shills were bound to emerge.

Prepare for constant nagging and whining cause there is going to be ALOT of money in line.

I am gonna grab my popcorn.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Are you really this dense? Did I stutter?
Do you know what you’re buying? The answer is yes… don’t want it? Bye?

I’ll never understand when someone gets obsessed with a trashing a source. I guess you’re just trying to be everyone’s savior…. Orrrrrr the obvious answer…..

Been gone a while. Anybody know what page I can get the most recent price list? International and US Domestic. Is Semaglitude still on there?

Well it was bound to happen, once QSC announced that there would be domestic stock on oils and peptides in most of the world, the sources shills were bound to emerge.

Prepare for constant nagging and whining cause there is going to be ALOT of money in line.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF
If the shit was that bad.... anyone can post here. This thread would be basically unable to function. Domestic guys selling 10 ml of test from their bathtub batches for 60 dollars are going to be pissed obviously. The top tier quality guys with established reputations are unlikely to bother.

I think this move is awesome. I just hope we keep a hearty selection of peptides available for US dom. But who doesn’t like good, cheap gears delivered in 3 days?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF
The pain is real !

If the shit was that bad.... anyone can post here. This thread would be basically unable to function. Domestic guys selling 10 ml of test from their bathtub batches for 60 dollars are going to be pissed obviously. The top tier quality guys with established reputations are unlikely to bother.
Give it some time till the werehouses are fully stocked and they start selling.