Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Question, humor me please, what would the cost per vial go up to with higher quality stoppers and tops?

3 pins in a vial and I'm reverse fishing rubber pieces. Used many peptides of yours and no complaints. I'm not complaining, just genuinely curious.

I lost access to all my old accounts to different boards including Meso when hushmail submitted info on users utilizing them for transactions. So yeah, they give user info to feds.

It was sad because I also lost my old raw contacts lol.

It's been more than a decade and I haven't been arrested yet hahaha

If they want to find us they will.
If police is looking after you to catch you can't do anything to avoid that only it will take them a bit more time.
It's a illusion that you can trick police with using proton or paying with xmr.
The good part is that us,regular users that are buying 10-20 vials or 200 g of raws aren't a target for them to spend time with us.
Neither ugl aren't a urgent target because there are labs that keep on going for years with their business being very public in online.
AAS don't have a huge interest in taking them down. They are looking mostly for real drugs

Don't be reckless but don't be foolish to think that using proton you are untouchable.
Private mail server for the win

I will make it quick: you are wrong on this one. It's not the first time we see this happening and will not be the last.
And just to be clear, the only way to tell if that gh is real gh is a lab test. It is obviously possible to take 15IU daily and still have low igf-1.
no im sorry but the reason im heavily disputing this is because i was fed the same crap for many years
the tren, the low carb diets, liver, nolva, metformin etc etc

BUT then i tested pharma gh for the first time and my igf went way higher than its ever been and half the dose too

i also think the 10iu pre bloods is another source trick

just test the amount you pin a day total

i pin 5 iu x2 a day, so before bloods i pin 5iu at once
because i want to see 5iu does to me, i dont give a fuck what 10iu does because i dont take that amount

do you randomly shoot 1g test to see if your test is legit ?

i may come across like an asshole but im trying to share my experiences

pinning 15iu for that long should have that guys igf sky no matter what his diet is!!!!!! cmon people think!!

I will make it quick: you are wrong on this one. It's not the first time we see this happening and will not be the last.
And just to be clear, the only way to tell if that gh is real gh is a lab test. It is obviously possible to take 15IU daily and still have low igf-1.
no

you take 15iu pharma gh your blood sugar will drop, your glucos would be high as fuck and youd probably be too tired to get test
your hands would be riddled with carpal tunnel
you would be a water buffalo
you would KNOW for sure and not even need too get a test

I'm not on anybodies side here but you also have to take into consideration that igf is made in the liver when you take hgh. people vary with how much igf they make when taking hgh. It's not a guarantee that when you take hgh that your going to have high levels of igf. There's so many things that can make your body not make the proper amount of igf. He also could of had very low igf levels when starting the hgh, so putting him in normal range could of been a big improvement for him. But yes I do understand your argument too because you would expect someone taking 15 iu to have higher igf levels, but it's not a.guarantee when taking hgh that you will have high levels of igf. This situation does not mean the hgh is fake.
well if thats the case id be getting a liver transplant cos his is fucked

15iu gh with normal igf ?? his natty levels must be in the negatives

in his case whats even the point in taking gh then if hes body isnt even 'accepting' it ?

i think not, i guarantee its not his liver or diet

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Question, humor me please, what would the cost per vial go up to with higher quality stoppers and tops?

3 pins in a vial and I'm reverse fishing rubber pieces. Used many peptides of yours and no complaints. I'm not complaining, just genuinely curious.
So is the a common issue? Anyone else care to chime in?

I’m thinking about placing a decent sized order with QSC but would like to find out how bad this is? To the extent that it needs refiltered occasionally or what?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Yeah this is a good idea. I end up cutting my fingers everytime I open a cap off a vial and I end up ripping all the metal off the.vial.

I’m thinking about placing a decent sized order with QSC but would like to find out how bad this is? To the extent that it needs refiltered occasionally or what?
Well I use a 25g needle to draw, yes it takes longer but I don't have any issues with the stopper falling apart but I can see if I use something bigger it could possibly be an issue but I just hate those caps, the ones with arrows on them telling you to open here. For the price they charge you can't complain about a stopper or cap. These are just topics that someone brought up to the source. Don't be turned away by this

Well I use a 25g needle to draw, yes it takes longer but I don't have any issues with the stopper falling apart but I can see if I use something bigger it could possibly be an issue but I just hate those caps, the ones with arrows on them telling you to open here. For the price they charge you can't complain about a stopper or cap. These are just topics that someone brought up to the source. Don't be turned away by this
This. For the price I couldn’t bring myself to bitch but if the option is there I’d definitely say it’s worth an extra buck or two easy

I’d pay 1-$1.50 more per vial every single time to make this happen

@combover might not be complaining but I could Forsure
My last order had 30 vials. I would would pay 50 bones right this second for these all to have better tops.

I'll probably be filtering all of this. Ive had plenty of rubber pieces before, but not this early in pinning it. I'd imagine I'll have a bunch of pieces as I poke the vial.

I've always used 19g to pin. I tried a 25g this morning to draw just to see, but I'm not trying to spend all day pulling from 3 vials, dosing is a pain too because I have to pull the plunger way farther back to get the suction to draw. I heat my oils everytime.

Again, this isn't a complaint. For 10 vials for the price of two, it is what it is. I was just genuinely curious how much the price would go up. They make money on insurance and he's mentioned theyre a biz and like $ and so on, if the price increase was .67 per vial and they raise it a dollar, theyd be increasing profits per vial but obviously i don't know how much it would affect the volume sold.

I just like business stuff and I'm sure they've researched this already, so figured it would be an easy answer.

My last order had 30 vials. I would would pay 50 bones right this second for these all to have better tops.

I'll probably be filtering all of this. Ive had plenty of rubber pieces before, but not this early in pinning it. I'd imagine I'll have a bunch of pieces as I poke the vial.

I've always used 19g to pin. I tried a 25g this morning to draw just to see, but I'm not trying to spend all day pulling from 3 vials, dosing is a pain too because I have to pull the plunger way farther back to get the suction to draw. I heat my oils everytime.

Again, this isn't a complaint. For 10 vials for the price of two, it is what it is. I was just genuinely curious how much the price would go up. They make money on insurance and he's mentioned theyre a biz and like $ and so on, if the price increase was .67 per vial and they raise it a dollar, theyd be increasing profits per vial but obviously i don't know how much it would affect the volume sold.

I just like business stuff and I'm sure they've researched this already, so figured it would be an easy answer.

I keep syringe filters and clean vials in stock for this reason. Been using 23g to draw with very little rubber degrading.

I've also started taking my oil injections for the entire week and mixing them together into a empty vial and then pin it every day out of the mixed vial. This keeps the number of entries into the QSC vials to a minimum as well and has helped with the degradation issues.

Your totally right though if it were an option I'd pay 10 bucks per kit more for a higher quality stopper. But this is the system I've come up with.

I keep syringe filters and clean vials in stock for this reason. Been using 23g to draw with very little rubber degrading.

I've also started taking my oil injections for the entire week and mixing them together into a empty vial and then pin it every day out of the mixed vial. This keeps the number of entries into the QSC vials to a minimum as well and has helped with the degradation issues.

Your totally right though if it were an option I'd pay 10 bucks per kit more for a higher quality stopper. But this is the system I've come up with.
I’ve always pondered with this idea, if dosing would be accurate and would it require heating and mixing to ensure proper dosing volume?

But it makes sense if you’re mixing it weekly just draw up the amount you would if doing it separately.

Last edited:
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT)

With the new Chinese government restrictions, arrests that have taken place in the middle, as you very well know many suppliers have stopped selling steroids, HGH, peptides, or they make quite high minimum orders which compensate for the production risk.
Indeed the majority of steroids, sarms, peptides have been banned for sale and export.
We are among the few who continue to operate with such a catalog.

In order to last, and minimize the risks, we had decided to gradually fill the domestic warehouses, with almost complete product lines, the US, EU, AUS and Canadian warehouses will have everything you need in the future. HGH, banned peptides, and unjectable oil steroids, and potentially raws.

Authorized peptides and raws can be continued to be ordered from China, but the rest only from domestic warehouses.
Meaning, if an item is present in the domestic warehouse, it can never be ordered from China.

The system works perfectly in the United States, customers buy a lot from our US warehouse and are very happy with the service, we will do the same for the other continents.

So now, HGH, BPC157, and all oils in US warehouse can no longer be ordered from China.
And soon several arriving.

Ditto once the items are destined for the EU, ...

What about resellers?
to have items available from China sent with Chinese prices the minimum order is 100 kits.
For example an HGH reseller in the USA who finds $60/kit high, we can very well ship him the GH from China at $45/kit but with a minimum of 100 kits.

Thus we would always have a minimum stock in the city of Qingdao, and we can continue to work safely and without breaking the law.

And so that it's not brutal, I leave you this week until Monday 10/04 to order everything you need from China even if they are available at home. But from this date, it will no longer be possible.

All the steroids are banned now (testosterone series, trenbolones, nandrolones, etc....)

for the peptides here is the list shared by government for legal ones (can always be shipped from china):

View attachment 255411

we don't have all them, but just to give you an idea of what you still can order from Qingdao warehouse.

Let me know if you have any question, I will answer all

How long ordering from China will still be accepted?

I’ve always pondered with this idea, if dosing would be accurate and would it require heating and mixing to ensure proper dosing volume?

But it makes sense if you’re mixing it weekly just draw up the amount you would if doing it separately.
Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing, replicating the weekly dose of each conpound (currently test c, mast e. Tren ace). I try to aim for a max of 7ml a week when blasting so I can just pin 1mL every day.

Sponsors

Latest posts