Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing, replicating the weekly dose of each conpound (currently test c, mast e. Tren ace). I try to aim for a max of 7ml a week when blasting so I can just pin 1mL every day.
Nice idea based on that logic, are your weekly doses:
Test C 500 (2 C’s)
Mast E 400 (2 C’s)
Tren A 300 (3 C’s) ?

That’s based on QSCs premade concentrations.

Using that formula I would guess your doses are automatically cut by 1/3 for for every C of the 3 different compounds you are using but in your case of weekly dose it would be cut by 1/7. For instance:

Test C 71.4 mg ED
Mast E 57.1 mg ED
Tren A 43.9 mg ED

If that’s your formula, I can see how it works perfect. I always wondered if I could cut 3-4 different compounds (lets say 1 full cycle) into one beaker, reheat mixture, then filter and disperse into sterile vials and use at 1/3 to 1/4 of premixed doses for every 1 cc. Goal would be to pull from one vial for ED to EOD injects without multiple vial jabs. But the more I think about it, it seems like it would just over complicate things.

But your simplistic approach seems viable, especially if you using a 3cc barrel and just swap luer heads everyday and use only 3 barrels a week.

Only thing I own that’s pre made and not by me is 14 vials of QSCs Primo E 100. Was thinking about cutting that into a couple of my brews I’m using atm.

Would also be a nice way to reduce PiP from high concentration DHB, but I brew mine at 80mg (treat as 75) to avoid that shit anyway.

Last edited:
Best mt2 I’ve ever used very dark even without sun exposure tb500 bcp157 healed my bicep tendinopathy took 6 weeks 2 weeks left on this box very happy hgh is always great and test. Soon be on ment dhb yk11.

Nice idea based on that logic, are your weekly doses:
Test C 500 (2 C’s)
Mast E 400 (2 C’s)
Tren A 300 (3 C’s) ?

That’s based on QSCs premade concentrations.

Using that formula I would guess your doses are automatically cut by 1/3 for for every C of the 3 different compounds you are using but in your case of weekly dose it would be cut by 1/7. For instance:

Test C 71.4 mg ED
Mast E 57.1 mg ED
Tren A 43.9 mg ED

If that’s your formula, I can see how it works perfect. I always wondered if I could cut 3-4 different compounds (lets say 1 full cycle) into one beaker, reheat mixture, then filter and disperse into sterile vials and use at 1/3 to 1/4 of premixed doses for every 1 cc. Goal would be to pull from one vial for ED to EOD injects without multiple vial jabs. But the more I think about it, it seems like it would just over complicate things.

But your simplistic approach seems viable, especially if you using a 3cc barrel and just swap luer heads everyday and use only 3 barrels a week.

Only thing I own that’s pre made and not by me is 14 vials of QSCs Primo E 100. Was thinking about cutting that into a couple of my brews I’m using atm.

Would also be a nice way to reduce PiP from high concentration DHB, but I brew mine at 80mg (treat as 75) to avoid that shit anyway.

Nailed it right on the head good job!

The only difference in how I do it is that I have a stash of 10cc syringes, I pull all the oil into the 1 syringe from all 3 vials then put it into a 10ml vial in 1 shot.

Great breakdown man thank you for typing that all out.

To make it simple, there is only one and unique change.

When you open the price list and you find a product added to the domestic list of the country where you live.

You are allowed to buy that specific product from the domestic warehouse and you don't have the option to get it from China, as simple as that.

Example: you open the price list and you want to buy ghrp6, and you are american, and you found it in the US local list, we can send it from US warehouse only, but you want also to grab 50g telmisartan, well this one we will ship it from china.

Why some people cannot fucking read correctly?

Where did I say we stop selling steroids monday?

The only and unique change in my message was:

if an item is available domestic, it will be purchased only domestic.

is it that hard to understand?