Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I prefer longer esters when it comes to 19nors, just tend to have a better side effect profile for me, probably because of the more stable serum levels. Primo and test probably is a better combination, even if not as strong. Definitely more expensive since you don't need go run much trestolone though and primo is becoming more expensive and harder to find
Primo is becoming cheaper in my opinion, QSC price is say $35 for 10ml/200mg. Domestic you can find it for $60 for 10ml/150mg. Plus with todays testing standard the quality is much better.

Primo is becoming cheaper in my opinion, QSC price is say $35 for 10ml/200mg. Domestic you can find it for $60 for 10ml/150mg. Plus with todays testing standard the quality is much better.
really? all local suppliers i have charge 60$ for 100mg, i guess need to search better for 150mg/ml for 60$.

Threatening, inciting, glorifying, encouraging, wishing, or promoting violence or harm is prohibited.
Thank you Beavis and Butt-head. Your Sally Struther's degree's in "Bro-Science" really saved the day.

;)
Fuck your an idiot good thing you will die soon due to your dunning Kruger condition.

i thought you know everything already but maybe this is new for you:
- raising igf isnt the only vauable attribute of hgh for a bodybuilder.

And trust me, a caloric restricted diet low in carbs is enough to completely wreck igf values.
Add in tren and/or a bootload of orals (stressed liver) and no amount of hgh will put you out of range.
This doesnt mean hgh is worthless.
Well obviously more than you and yes obviously moron how much gh and IGF was Arnold using ? Or any bodybuilder in the 70s
Stop talking
15iu of gh + good liver or not should still have high IGF readings
And if it doesn’t …..then once again I stand by what I say and he should stop wasting money on gh because the whole point of it is that IGF or he may as well save money and use peptides
Why can’t you understand this ??
In your world taking 15iu with a normal IGF level is completely fine
And in mine it’s a complete waste of money

Well obviously more than you and yes obviously moron how much gh and IGF was Arnold using ? Or any bodybuilder in the 70s
Stop talking
15iu of gh + good liver or not should still have high IGF readings
And if it doesn’t …..then once again I stand by what I say and he should stop wasting money on gh because the whole point of it is that IGF or he may as well save money and use peptides
Why can’t you understand this ??
In your world taking 15iu with a normal IGF level is completely fine
And in mine it’s a complete waste of money
The thing with igf and hgh. If someone is a strong deficit they can have suboptimal igf levels even with hgh injections.

This is a post from an actual competitor

Post in thread 'HGH - Domestic USA' MESO-Rx Sponsor - HGH - Domestic USA

I also did a comparison on here with 7 IU qsc hgh on a cut and around 5 iu qsc hgh on a bulk. Both similar igf

The thing with igf and hgh. If someone is a strong deficit they can have suboptimal igf levels even with hgh injections.

This is a post from an actual competitor

Post in thread 'HGH - Domestic USA' MESO-Rx Sponsor - HGH - Domestic USA
Exactly bro his alt is high(stressed liver) and yields high IGF

His baseline is 200 and I presume his liver is fine then

Plus the guy are speaking of didn’t have high glucose and liver fine which I think is suspect on 15iu a day , I think IGF should of been higher

We could find by convincing OP to take pharma gh to see and compare
This is exactly what happened to me

Exactly bro his alt is high(stressed liver) and yields high IGF

His baseline is 200 and I presume his liver is fine then

Plus the guy are speaking of didn’t have high glucose and liver fine which I think is suspect on 15iu a day , I think IGF should of been higher

We could find by convincing OP to take pharma gh to see and compare
This is exactly what happened to me
LFTs can also be elevated by training. I would hardly call 51 stressed.

In a deficit the glucose can be very well controlled.

The guy we are even talking about is banned and probably permanently banned.
He brings nothing to this forum but nonsense and will get into an early grave.