Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I apologize I’m a little bit confused but I did read everything since the announcement you made.

How long will we still be able to order raws from china warehouse?

Thank you
Enough time, few weeks / months.

the plan is progressive, raws are the last thing to be arranged. We still discuss the strategy.

You will always be able to order the raws, it's just that the ones in stock domestic won't be available for international sale.

Wasn't this rule available before?

For example if I wanted to buy 6 kits of hgh from China would not be possible because they are available in EU but if I wanted 10 then I could buy from China. The difference is that now I can't buy from China even if I want to buy 20 kits only at +100 kits.
Correct, but this was for EU customers only, now it's for everyone and it's a minimum of 100 kits.

Enough time, few weeks / months.

the plan is progressive, raws are the last thing to be arranged. We still discuss the strategy.

You will always be able to order the raws, it's just that the ones in stock domestic won't be available for international sale.
Thank you for clarification. And I appreciate the risk you and your team take for us.

Will this news mean that Canada warehouse will be planned to have more inventory of other items? Will prices still be the prices we've known to expect from QSC?(domestic or international - of course depending on what's available etc)

Do you know why this sudden change has happened from your government? I'm just curious.

Will this news mean that Canada warehouse will be planned to have more inventory of other items? Will prices still be the prices we've known to expect from QSC?(domestic or international - of course depending on what's available etc)

Do you know why this sudden change has happened from your government? I'm just curious.
yes thats what the message said, more items stock EVERYWHERE...

yes thats what the message said, more items stock EVERYWHERE...
Fair. I hadn't paid attention to the stock in other regions except Canada and US, so I assumed everyone had a variety of stock except Canada.

I'm hoping we can get testosterone, primo deca, some raws or tabs, and peptides available in Canada lol.

Yeah QSC was saying above:

"If you go to the price list PDF, and click the blue link it takes you to a lab test. The lab test the link in the PDF takes you to shows the international test cyp is 225mg/mL. Yes, it's the "250mg/mL Product" because it's not like we are selling a different product, it's just that's how this batch came out and we're being upfront+honest about the difference by linking to the Janoshik lab test where it shows 225mg/mL."

I paraphrased for additional clarity to help any other monkeys out here.

Funny how that works, when the HCG was 50% underdosed he changed the product to 2500IU.

With the Test Cyp being 10% underdosed he says "it's not like its a different product".

So which one is it?