Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

From the domestic store a month ago ....
Very nice, I got the same stuff. It's not that I don't trust their own testing it's just always reassuring to see someone else to do a test and it actually shows their test was of the actual product and not a special made batch for testing. Sweet. Keep up the good work QSC!

10% under but not the end of the world
Thanks for sharing this bro
will you adjust your dosage?
Most sources usually don't make test c right at 250 cuz it can crash easy at 250. Almost all sources test c 250 is between 200- 230mg unless they use a little.bit of mig 840or mig 812 in their oil and it will hold good at 250.

250iu twice a week is also a very low dose. At minimum eod. 500iu eod would be even better. Also make sure it wasn’t underdosed hcg.
There is some other posts on here of guys doing bloodwork while running a cycle with Clomid that prevented complete shutdown and also made pct easier. @TheIncredibleBulk
If I can find them I’ll link them.
Don’t get me wrong, you do get shut down, just not completely from my experience. It definitely makes it easier to do a PCT.

I found that clomid didn’t help as much as I thought it would, but it did help.

Also, 50mg ED of clomid basically gives me 3x my natural testosterone AND gives me gigantic nuts… so I’m probably gonna use that for TRT going forward.

Don’t get me wrong, you do get shut down, just not completely from my experience. It definitely makes it easier to do a PCT.

I found that clomid didn’t help as much as I thought it would, but it did help.

Also, 50mg ED of clomid basically gives me 3x my natural testosterone AND gives me gigantic nuts… so I’m probably gonna use that for TRT going forward.
I wouldnt use a serm indefinitly. They do come with a risk for increased blood clots and so on.

Is someone have problems with lumps after injecting test? Tried subq and intramuscular, enanthat and propionate but after 12-24h lumps appear... Any suggestions?
I've had an issue with subq and mild itch/lumps. This first happened with Test-C from a cycle a LONG time ago. It was my first pinning cycle, thought that maybe it was a mild infection, and stopped that cycle.
More recently, Test-C with sesame oil (I didn't make) did the same, but I had read more, about how it's just like that for some people doing subq. Test-P with MCT (that I cooked) also gave mild itch. I think that my body just doesn't like subcutaneous injections. I tried the Test-P intramuscular and continued the cycle, to great success.
I have also had a few peptides subcutaneous, and they have done better - but are much smaller volume. 0.1 - 0.2cc instead of 0.4 - 0.5cc.
If you are sure your gear is good, I suggest IM. At least, that's how I'll be doing it from now on.

Is the international test cyp also 225mg?
Yeah QSC was saying above:

"If you go to the price list PDF, and click the blue link it takes you to a lab test. The lab test the link in the PDF takes you to shows the international test cyp is 225mg/mL. Yes, it's the "250mg/mL Product" because it's not like we are selling a different product, it's just that's how this batch came out and we're being upfront+honest about the difference by linking to the Janoshik lab test where it shows 225mg/mL."

I paraphrased for additional clarity to help any other monkeys out here.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT)

With the new Chinese government restrictions, arrests that have taken place in the middle, as you very well know many suppliers have stopped selling steroids, HGH, peptides, or they make quite high minimum orders which compensate for the production risk.
Indeed the majority of steroids, sarms, peptides have been banned for sale and export.
We are among the few who continue to operate with such a catalog.

In order to last, and minimize the risks, we had decided to gradually fill the domestic warehouses, with almost complete product lines, the US, EU, AUS and Canadian warehouses will have everything you need in the future. HGH, banned peptides, and unjectable oil steroids, and potentially raws.

Authorized peptides and raws can be continued to be ordered from China, but the rest only from domestic warehouses.
Meaning, if an item is present in the domestic warehouse, it can never be ordered from China.

The system works perfectly in the United States, customers buy a lot from our US warehouse and are very happy with the service, we will do the same for the other continents.

So now, HGH, BPC157, and all oils in US warehouse can no longer be ordered from China.
And soon several arriving.

Ditto once the items are destined for the EU, ...

What about resellers?
to have items available from China sent with Chinese prices the minimum order is 100 kits.
For example an HGH reseller in the USA who finds $60/kit high, we can very well ship him the GH from China at $45/kit but with a minimum of 100 kits.

Thus we would always have a minimum stock in the city of Qingdao, and we can continue to work safely and without breaking the law.

And so that it's not brutal, I leave you this week until Monday 10/04 to order everything you need from China even if they are available at home. But from this date, it will no longer be possible.

All the steroids are banned now (testosterone series, trenbolones, nandrolones, etc....)

for the peptides here is the list shared by government for legal ones (can always be shipped from china):

1680809934717.png

we don't have all them, but just to give you an idea of what you still can order from Qingdao warehouse.

Let me know if you have any question, I will answer all

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT)

With the new Chinese government restrictions, arrests that have taken place in the middle, as you very well know many suppliers have stopped selling steroids, HGH, peptides, or they make quite high minimum orders which compensate for the production risk.
Indeed the majority of steroids, sarms, peptides have been banned for sale and export.
We are among the few who continue to operate with such a catalog.

In order to last, and minimize the risks, we had decided to gradually fill the domestic warehouses, with almost complete product lines, the US, EU, AUS and Canadian warehouses will have everything you need in the future. HGH, banned peptides, and unjectable oil steroids, and potentially raws.

Authorized peptides and raws can be continued to be ordered from China, but the rest only from domestic warehouses.
Meaning, if an item is present in the domestic warehouse, it can never be ordered from China.

The system works perfectly in the United States, customers buy a lot from our US warehouse and are very happy with the service, we will do the same for the other continents.

So now, HGH, BPC157, and all oils in US warehouse can no longer be ordered from China.
And soon several arriving.

Ditto once the items are destined for the EU, ...

What about resellers?
to have items available from China sent with Chinese prices the minimum order is 100 kits.
For example an HGH reseller in the USA who finds $60/kit high, we can very well ship him the GH from China at $45/kit but with a minimum of 100 kits.

Thus we would always have a minimum stock in the city of Qingdao, and we can continue to work safely and without breaking the law.

And so that it's not brutal, I leave you this week until Monday 10/04 to order everything you need from China even if they are available at home. But from this date, it will no longer be possible.

All the steroids are banned now (testosterone series, trenbolones, nandrolones, etc....)

for the peptides here is the list shared by government for legal ones (can always be shipped from china):

View attachment 255411

we don't have all them, but just to give you an idea of what you still can order from Qingdao warehouse.

Let me know if you have any question, I will answer all
To be clear, if it’s not stocked domestically, can we order from China? Mostly speaking to Canada only having domestic HGH currently. If a Canadian wanted to order oils, would they still be permitted to order from china or no? And order by 10/4, April 10 correct? I’ve been waiting for primo to come in stock to make an international order

To be clear, if it’s not stocked domestically, can we order from China? Mostly speaking to Canada only having domestic HGH currently. If a Canadian wanted to order oils, would they still be permitted to order from china or no?
yes, they still can order oils from China, but canadians won't be able to order HGH from China for example as it's stocked in canadian warehouse.

If a product is stocked domestic, it should be ordered domestic, as simple as that. If not stocked, then you order it international.