Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

dang would think sermorelin would be popular enough to carry as actually studied vs mod grf.

cant wait for ETA and items of canada domestic....please send a few kits of the 97% hgh for the boys ;)

My life sucks :mad:
Restock when? Also do you have Anavar/Oxandrolone in stock? How long is shipping usually when using Ecuador domestic warehouse? Does anyone reporting PIP with DHB? I just received order, what color tops did you use for Trestolone? Can you respond to my email, I emailed more than 1 hour ago. Please update price sheet. Does you have lab test for HGH? What's the deal with tabs? If something is 96% pure, what is the other 4%? How do I measure 0.1mg of accutane raws? Does HGH equal IGF? I told my sister-cousin-mom she gets a hall pass if Trump ever wants to fuck her. #Woke. Winnie the Pooh.

Last edited:
Restock when? Also do you have Anavar/Oxandrolone in stock? How long is shipping usually when using Ecuador domestic warehouse? Does anyone reporting PIP with DHB? I just received order, what color tops did you use for Trestolone? Can you respond to my email, I emailed more than 1 hour ago. Please update price sheet. Does you have lab test for HGH? What's the deal with tabs? If something is 96% pure, what is the other 4%? How do I measure 0.1mg of accutane raws? Does HGH equal IGF? I told my sister-cousin-mom she gets a hall pass if Trump ever wants to fuck her. #Woke. Winnie the Pooh.
I hope this is satire.

As promised, we received today the testing results for tesofensine raws and the substance couldn't be indentified by HPLC or NMR.
The product will be removed and not restocked.
The customers who purchased it are eligible for a replacement on their next orders with another item.

Analiza_955PEWXC_page-0001.jpgAnaliza_955PEWXC_page-0002.jpgAnaliza_955PEWXC_page-0003.jpg

Attachments

• Analiza_955PEWXC.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 35