Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Liquid for reconstitution and lyophilized powder are at different ends.
The freeze-dried powder packed in glass vials. It is not premixed.
When it is put in the pen, the two ends will be mixed easily.

The vials and the pen will be sold seperate. The pen can be used multiple times and only need to be purchased once like the gun, and you load it with your HGH bullets.

Buyers only need to twist the tip of the pen to make the powder and liquid merge, and then adjust the scale to inject.
This would probably be huge for people who want Semaglutide / Tirzepatide but aren't into AAS in general and are squeamish about needles.

Yeah, obviously there's still a needle involved but it "feels" less of a big deal.

Liquid for reconstitution and lyophilized powder are at different ends.
The freeze-dried powder packed in glass vials. It is not premixed.
When it is put in the pen, the two ends will be mixed easily.

The vials and the pen will be sold seperate. The pen can be used multiple times and only need to be purchased once like the gun, and you load it with your HGH bullets.

Buyers only need to twist the tip of the pen to make the powder and liquid merge, and then adjust the scale to inject.
When do you expect these to be available and at what price?

When do you expect these to be available and at what price?

We already made a small batch of 16iu/vial and it is expected to be available for sale in overseas warehouses only (domestic ones)
The price will be announced and adjusted after calculating the warehousing costs, as usual, I announce the price once the item is available in the warehouse, so kindly wait patiently.

We already made a small batch of 16iu/vial and it is expected to be available for sale in overseas warehouses only (domestic ones)
The price will be announced and adjusted after calculating the warehousing costs, as usual, I announce the price once the item is available in the warehouse, so kindly wait patiently.
If the price is good I'm very interested, are 45iu or even 72iu cartridges possible?

Hey QSC, just wondering if you can clarify how y’all label stuff? I got hcg and bpc kits in my order and they’re labeled 1 and 2.

I also got 10g of prami, sdrol, clomid. Along with 5g of oral tren. Those bags are labeled 1.2,3,4 in no particular convention that I can tell.

I’d greatly appreciate your help, thank you

Hey QSC, just wondering if you can clarify how y’all label stuff? I got hcg and bpc kits in my order and they’re labeled 1 and 2.

I also got 10g of prami, sdrol, clomid. Along with 5g of oral tren. Those bags are labeled 1.2,3,4 in no particular convention that I can tell.

I’d greatly appreciate your help, thank you
Email the rep and they tell you.

Canada domestic reship review (new line)

I placed an order March 10 for about 4kg of various raws. I was given two China Post tracking numbers, and a couple days later a UPS tracking number. Note that I requested China Post shipping b cause that was the only option available to Canada at the time of order.

On March 18 the new Canada domestic reship line was announced and mentioned UPS tracking - that's when I realized the order I had placed was being sent through this new channel.

Yesterday the UPS package arrived after just 24 days. This is by far my fastest order of raws to Canada from ANY source I've used in the last 15 years, and beat my previous fastest QSC order by about two weeks.

The only weird thing is I had some items missing from the ORDER (200g Tren Ace, 100g of either DHB or Test U, and 5 kits TB500). I contacted Tracy and it seems they're in the initial China Post tracking numbers I had been sent, so part of my order was sent via domestic reship and part was sent through regular China Post.

So that's fine, I'm travelling abroad for the next two weeks and a trusted friend has my mailbox key and will collect my parcels when they are delivered.

Despite not knowing why my order was broken up, overall I'm very happy with the domestic reship and have already placed another order via domestic reship to buy up all the primo E raws.
Thanks for posting this brother.

Also, side note: is ace031 something bodybuilders use? Is it exactly as it sounds from a quick search - myostatin inhibitor? Shit sounds fun as fuck, but what are sides lol

I did yesterday, he hasn’t replied yet, but I’ve seen him comment here several times. Perhaps he doesn’thave email access at the moment?
Probably just alot of emails to answer, they dropped alot of high demand products this last week or so (anavar and primo)

done quite some reading about somatropin, though have never used it. If your IGF-1 levels are near top reference I suppose some valuable advice would be to do your blood work first (seems like you already have) and include tests for cancer

The only thing I can say for sure is that no one on this forum will be interested in the FLAG peptide. I don’t think anyone is here shopping for their biomolecular purification laboratory.

The specific purpose of MOG 35-55 is to cause rats immune systems to attack their brains. “autoimmune encephalomyelitis”. Every batch is tested specifically to guarantee that it causes this.

Why am I now worried that this is being produced anywhere near the products that are therapeutic

Restock when? Also do you have Anavar/Oxandrolone in stock? How long is shipping usually when using Ecuador domestic warehouse? Does anyone reporting PIP with DHB? I just received order, what color tops did you use for Trestolone? Can you respond to my email, I emailed more than 1 hour ago. Please update price sheet. Does you have lab test for HGH? What's the deal with tabs? If something is 96% pure, what is the other 4%? How do I measure 0.1mg of accutane raws? Does HGH equal IGF? I told my sister-cousin-mom she gets a hall pass if Trump ever wants to fuck her. #Woke. Winnie the Pooh.
Hahahaja had me going for a minute

Last edited: